If u lose ur **** just make sure ur on the toilet Gangsta! Go Canes
@JamesQuall @WaterburyCane

Tell Lebron James GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
If u lose ur **** just make sure ur on the toilet Gangsta! Go Canes

@Confidence1000 Say it aint so bro

Ew Smells Bad GIF by Bounce

We all gonna lose our **** reading jokes like that. Sounds like you need to take a "pause" from CIS.

We'll let the proper authorities take care of this. @JamesQuall It's in your hands

If you want street justice, @SWFLHurricane takes care of that on 2/17/24 but I know you have better game than this

@JHallCanes Always appreciate the help

Advertisement
Did I say something wrong? Is that a board violation or something @WaterburyCane

As you know we do like to keep the quality of jokes around here above a certain level. @JHallCanes and I thought you dipped below that standard with your toilet joke. @JamesQuall runs the beat in this neighborhood so he will decide if you get written up. If you disagree with his ruling, you can always holla @PIPO who runs our appeals court and can make a final and impartial judgement on the joke in question.

Advertisement
Too bad you ain't serve in a real man's division like me, the All Elite Death From Abive 82D Airborne, US Army

Quit being soft shouldered and find a different tone coming at me, little girl these are jokes!

Hope they make you wait 8 hours at your next VA visit since you can't learn to laugh.

Like my guy and fellow vet @Empirical Cane
Shooting Shots Fired GIF by Call of Duty

As you know we do like to keep the quality of jokes around here above a certain level. @JHallCanes and I thought you dipped below that standard with your toilet joke. @JamesQuall runs the beat in this neighborhood so he will decide if you get written up. If you disagree with his ruling, you can always holla @PIPO who runs our appeals court and can make a final and impartial judgement on the joke in question.

Be nice if we kept intelligence quotients above a certain level.

Humor is determined by the listener.

Toilet jokes have been around since time began, and around the world are considered a necessary staple of humor.

IF YOU GOTTA BAN SOMEBODY - BAN ME. NOT HIM.

SURIOUS. AT LEAST A WEEK!

Advertisement
Be nice if we kept intelligence quotients above a certain level.

Humor is determined by the listener.

Toilet jokes have been around since time began, and around the world are considered a necessary staple of humor.

IF YOU GOTTA BAN SOMEBODY - BAN ME. NOT HIM.

SURIOUS. AT LEAST A WEEK!
He’s joking man. The whole bad joke police thing is a running joke on here. Everyone is good…

Except 1 navy or marine guy who got mad at an 82nd airborne death from above army guy. Not sure what’s going on with that one.

Advertisement
Back