Visits Visitors May 8-14, 2023

Advertisement
If man say man commit, let them have that, they know what they know. For me, silent commits are not commits. We went through this last offseason. If they aint verbal and helping us recruit, they aint committed. Simple. When u commit and others kids can look at the class and say why not join that? thats when u committed. Like JJ and Air doing at Ohio.

If a man silent, i need a date or a range when he gonna announce for us. Rest is conjecture, because when no one commits, u can then double back and say oh but we played bad or some other thing. We should know how this works by now. They were not committed.

Cliff notes?
rebecca howe flirting GIF by HULU

Advertisement
If man say man commit, let them have that, they know what they know. For me, silent commits are not commits. We went through this last offseason. If they aint verbal and helping us recruit, they aint committed. Simple. When u commit and others kids can look at the class and say why not join that? thats when u committed. Like JJ and Air doing at Ohio.

If a man silent, i need a date or a range when he gonna announce for us. Rest is conjecture, because when no one commits, u can then double back and say oh but we played bad or some other thing. We should know how this works by now. They were not committed.

Are you the faceless man from Game of Thrones?

Advertisement
Rivals future cast for Patterson this morning. CanesCounty guy, Marcus Benjamin. Wish it were a notable, national guy, but still good news, haha.

We also have the On3 lead for Elija Lofton. Think he's on deck to visit this weekend. Would love a dude like that to pop on the visit.

What is our track record? Because I really don't care about pre-Mario any longer.
I think it’s fair for us UM fans to have PTSD with silent commits especially with how fluid recruiting is these days. But yes, I agree we’re in a different era with Mario at the helm.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back