Virginia Tech Game Time

I got married during Miami-UNC 2009 where we lost. I was better off.

Advertisement
My sister at least had the decency to set her wedding date for October 12th, the day after we play UVA.

I got married the day of the Miami vs BearCats game in 1986 (away game of course), sooooo I convinced by bride to have the wedding at noon, we were done with everything by 6PM. Game was at 8PM. So true story in the honeymoon suite (we had like a large place) at the Miami InterContinental Hotel. Several buddies and I were watching the game on TV. My bride was happy talking to her friends/family, but after the game I had to get physical to get everyone out of the room so I could.......... BTW MIAMI WON 45-13 Best day ever!!! cause we won!

Advertisement
Going to my cousin’s wedding in Vegas this weekend, but got youtubeTV on my phone and gonna have it on..fvck his lame wedding scheduling during football season ***..

Hit Wet after, perfect weekend!

Some friends who didn’t like sports got married about 30 years ago on an October Saturday of the Miami-FSU game. Reception was at the Colonnade hotel rotunda in Coral Gables. All evening, virtually no men were at the reception except to refill their drinks and go up to one of the rooms that several of us had booked for the evening to watch the game. Many of the women wanted to watch, too, but only a few did or only went upstairs for a few minutes at a time. Reception was a disaster.

Probably 330, fans don’t like the noon game so they don’t buy tickets and the stadium is empty. UM people and their supporters like 330 or night. Both teams are MEH! So far this year, so i say 330

Advertisement
Probably 330, fans don’t like the noon game so they don’t buy tickets and the stadium is empty. UM people and their supporters like 330 or night. Both teams are MEH! So far this year, so i say 330
I'm hoping 4 or 7:30 on ACC Network.

Advertisement
Back