Virginia Tech Game Time

Pretty good games that day. Seriously doubt 2-2 Miami vs 3-1 or 2-2 VT is going to be a night game. Would be pretty surprised if it's not noon or 3:30 (or 4:00 on ACCN).

Advertisement
Unless VT wins out, I think it ends up a 3:30. Would love a night game, but don't think it's enough of a matchup nationally this year.

It won't be at night, just my guess. Given the records and how the two teams have played, noon would not surprise me at all, but I think 3 or 3:30 as well.

Just skip the wedding and buy them a nice gift.

I missed my first Canes game in over a decade ( I think at least) against Bethune for a wedding. No regrets. Had a great time. Just record it. We aren't must see tv at the moment. JMO.

Advertisement
It you real Mack daddy booty will always be waiting around. But the game time is set and can’t be changed.
Some of us are married. Sadly, that requires striking when iron is hot. We invented DVR for more reasons than just taking a leak.

Just send a gift with this card attached:

My darling sobrina,

Sorry I missed your big day. I'll be at the divorce party if it doesn't fall on a college football Saturday. Enjoy the food processor and cutlery set.

Disregards,

Tio Peruche

Advertisement
Going to my cousin’s wedding in Vegas this weekend, but got youtubeTV on my phone and gonna have it on..fvck his lame wedding scheduling during football season ***..

I’m clairvoyant and I see a broken water heater that Saturday. Can’t have the wife and kids go without hot water.

Shooot, I made sure when I dropped the bebe batter in my wife that my son wouldn't have a bday party during football season.

Advertisement
Wife's friend got married last year the day of the SEC championship. Grooms family is huge UGA fans and most are alums. You could tell they we re already ****ed having to be there and no somewhere watching the game. They found a tv and were all huddled around and bride was ****ed lol.

Worst part wedding was at 5pm and kickoff was 330...as soon as ceremony over they ran over to bar and didnt want to leave. They missed intros and first dance. It was a ****show.

Advertisement
My niece and her BETA boyfriend decided to get married at 3PM on 10/5/19 the day of the Virginia Tech game. With the history of this game in mind, does anybody have a logical guess what time kick-off will be?

From the book of Alpha Males:

Man Rule #1

No Man shall get married during the college football season and Fock Up some of the guys Saturday.

Signed,

Peruche

And 3 PM is the perfect time to ***** you for all kickoff times.

I have been fortunate with home games over the years. Haven't missed one in twenty years, but some beta scheduled a wedding for the FIU game (it's pretty much a home game). I'm not happy about it but I need to give in sometimes. But I just received a save the date for a Saturday in 10/2020. Sure hope it's not FSU game.

Anyone who even pretends to know what time this game will be is full of sht. You’ll find out on either 9/23 or 9/29. GO CANES

I’m just here for the

Signed,

Peruche

D79BD214-7F73-4987-8B11-4E1E3C4C01EE.jpeg

Advertisement
Back