Virginia Tech Game Time

Peruche

Sophomore
Premium
My niece and her BETA boyfriend decided to get married at 3PM on 10/5/19 the day of the Virginia Tech game. With the history of this game in mind, does anybody have a logical guess what time kick-off will be?

From the book of Alpha Males:

Man Rule #1

No Man shall get married during the college football season and Fock Up some of the guys Saturday.

Signed,

Peruche

Advertisement
My niece and her BETA boyfriend decided to get married at 3PM on 10/5/19 the day of the Virginia Tech game. With the history of this game in mind, does anybody have a logical guess what time kick-off will be?

Man Rule #1

No Man shall get married during the college football season and Fock Up some of the guys Saturday.

Signed,

Peruche
Pretty sure you have "pneumonia" and need "bed rest" in the absence of others.

Man Rule #1

Signed,

Peruche
Unless VT wins out, I think it ends up a 3:30. Would love a night game, but don't think it's enough of a matchup nationally this year.

Advertisement

Man Rule #1

Signed,

Peruche

I skipped my brothers second wedding for the 2004 FSU game. I asked and he didn't care. Marriage didn't last either. Winning.

I thought this was clearly established in another thread. Booty > Football > family.

Advertisement
FL weddings are the cheapest in October. There's a good chance they'll get rain or heavy winds. Which will lead to a short ceremony. You're good.

Man Rule #1

Signed,

Peruche

Sister got married on VT game back in the Golden era. Had to sneak back to the hotel to watch VT take a long QB sneak in for the win

We've been so fortunate avoiding noon home games for the past 2 seasons. Seems destined to end fairly soon.

I have no idea how anyone can function at noon

Advertisement
Back in the day when games weren't always on, a Mura Hi Stepper was the ticket and you could go places to pacify the family. Smartphones and earbuds have made that even easier.

I thought this was clearly established in another thread. Booty > Football > family.
Well, I told my wife now but girlfriend back then, that no contact on Thursday and Saturday and Sunday especially unless it's an emergency, I mean someone better going to the hospital if a phone call is made to me.

Still applies today except for Thursdays

Advertisement
Well, I told my wife now but girlfriend back then, that no contact on Thursday and Saturday and Sunday especially unless it's an emergency, I mean someone better going to the hospital if a phone call is made to me.

Still applies today except for Thursdays

I’m a lucky man, my wife completely supports my Saturday Sunday Monday Thursday football habit. I never hear a peep and she never tries to make plans unless it’s a bye week.

I’m a lucky man, my wife completely supports my Saturday Sunday Monday Thursday football habit. I never hear a peep and she never tries to make plans unless it’s a bye week.
Nice... Well, my wife knows not to schedule anything when the Canes or the Bears are playing..

Peruche .. if you need to go, make sure to take lots of smoke breaks and bring an extra battery for your phone.

Advertisement
Back