Virginia Tech (Game 3) 1pm ACCNX

I'd like to see college coaches utilize their best arms in the highest leverage spots more often. Easy to say since it didn't work, but it's always my feeling that it's ok to go to your best guy even in the 6th inning if the situation calls for it.
I feel the same way. It seems like more often then not this works out poorly. Use the better arms when you are in these jams

Advertisement
Advertisement
I feel the same way. It seems like more often then not this works out poorly. Use the better arms when you are in these jams
Again, your best arms have to be ready. You can’t just put them in when a guy walks the bases-loaded. So do you have your best arms ready all the time? Their arms will fall off at that rate.

Advertisement
Again, your best arms have to be ready. You can’t just put them in when a guy walks the bases-loaded. So do you have your best arms ready all the time? Their arms will fall off at that rate.
I’d like to have gone into the day with a more aggressive bullpen plan. Wanger and Palmquist are both well rested, and Palmquist has shown multiple times he can give you length. Have Wanger warm knowing he’s entering in the 7th regardless with Palmquist taking multiple innings.

He made it longer than we thought. We were calling for Vilar to be moved down after going 2-15 😂😂😂
I thought he was going to be a good poster. He brought some information and a different perspective. In my opinion, you can't call everything stupid because you don't like it.

Especially when the other party is bringing data to the discussion.

Advertisement
I thought he was going to be a good poster. He brought some information and a different perspective. In my opinion, you can't call everything stupid because you don't like it.

Especially when the other party is bringing data to the discussion.
All while claiming the other party was ignoring the “facts.” He was for sure someone who would say X is the best player on the team and after they go 0-74 and the 75th at bat they hit a walk off bomb, thinks they are proven right.

Gino reaching into the Book of Morris. 2nd and 3rd for Vilar after the Lala sac.

Jerry Seinfeld Popcorn GIF by Sheets & Giggles

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back