Virginia Tech (Game 1) 7pm ACCNX

Advertisement
Wicho hit it on the head - we will struggle all year vs LH who can throw strikes and change speeds.

Don't forget, you're the guy who claimed that we changed our program-wide hitting philosophy in the 9th inning on Saturday. Please post more for the entertainment value.
No...you put those words in my mouth...I never said that. I said our coach is extremely conservative and our lineup is not.

Yet it's showing again tonight. You guys all seem to blame coaches in football because it's their philosophy that shows on the field but yet in baseball, it's all on the players. That's hilarious.

I can't sit here and argue with you guys who are keyboard analysts. Please leave your Google knowledge in your pocket. People that atually know what the **** we're looking at and enjoy picking it apart will always be here

This is an absolute OMAHA bound team, but our coach needs to let them be aggressive, PERIOD

Advertisement
Great 7th by Garland. Interesting that he’s been first out of the bullpen in middle/long relief two weeks in a row.

Still 5-3. Mid 7.

I can't sit here and argue with you guys who are keyboard analysts. Please leave your Google knowledge in your pocket. People that atually know what the **** we're looking at and enjoy picking it apart will always be here

This is an absolute OMAHA bound team, but our coach needs to let them be aggressive, PERIOD
Huh? What are you referring to? Hitting and taking pitches?

Advertisement

Starting pitching is too big a question mark for anything to be absolute about Omaha

Unless the offense arises from its slumber, I’d expect Garland to take the rest of the game like last week

Advertisement
Advertisement
Hopefully early season rust bc this is ugly again. Bad base running. Ugly ABs against a VT team that is one of the only unranked teams UM sees for a while

It starts with coaching...remember we're still calling pitches from the dugout..I forgot were a D1 team in the ACC
That’s been my biggest issue with college baseball for years now. How are you good enough to play college baseball, but can’t call your own game? You have can scouting reports on your wrist Instead of signs.

Didn’t realize MadBum played for VT. What good is going deep in counts if we don’t swing the bat? This is college baseball. You have an aluminum bat. I’m all for obp and approach but swing the **** stick

Advertisement
Back