Virginia Tech (Game 1) 7pm ACCNX

I was told there would be some welcome relief from terrible Canes basketball to be found here. Sigh.

Advertisement
**** at bats with risp and horrible base running! Just add some errors and you got the Miami hurricanes trifecta!

ADC not seeing ball good at all, the pitcher did everything he could to throw him something to hit and he quiet as ****.

Then DiMare goes classic again taking that bat out of our hitters hands. Toral is RED on the best ******* pitch he saw the entire at bat.

And I agree that Vular when stupid on the vases , but I feel like these know what's up, and when the coach takes away what they're good at, they improvise

Sometimes i think we can’t stop brain farting. Errors on defense and silly mistakes on offense

Bang head here ===>

Advertisement
ADC not seeing ball good at all, the pitcher did everything he could to throw him something to hit and he quiet as ****.

Then DiMare goes classic again taking that bat out of our hitters hands. Toral is RED on the best ******* pitch he saw the entire at bat.

And I agree that Vular when stupid on the vases , but I feel like these know what's up, and when the coach takes away what they're good at, they improvise

Toral isn't seeing the ball well enough to give him the green light on 3-0 with the bases loaded.

It’s what he does. He does nothing well. As your Friday starter that is not good. Love his courage but also hate he doesn’t have the stuff to back up his courage. He’s stunk his entire tenure here
I think he's better out of the bullpen going 1-2 innings. I hope the younger guys step up and someone pushes Federman to the bullpen. He's just not a starter. I don't think he's started any games until this year.

Advertisement
I think he's better out of the bullpen going 1-2 innings. I hope the younger guys step up and someone pushes Federman to the bullpen. He's just not a starter. I don't think he's started any games until this year.
He was a fairly good midweek starter as a freshman. Sunday or that is probably the best spot for him.

Advertisement
Are we fooling ourselves into thinking this team is better than they are? Let's be honest, UF lost that series more than we won it despite the guts the guys showed. After 3 and a half games, there seems to be no difference from the last two seasons' sloppy defense and horrendous baserunning/baseball smarts. I hope I'm wrong and I'd feel better if it was the newcomers making the same mistakes, but it isn't.

Advertisement
Base running is absolutely atrocious. Can these guys stop making boneheaded mistakes on the bases...

You guys were right, I mislabeled us for looking sloppy. We are sharp as a tack... best team in baseball.

Advertisement
Back