Virginia Tech Football MeltDown Thread..... Enjoy

This is Virginia Tech. They have been notorious for ****ting the bed worse than Clemson. Remember Va. Tech lost to Temple when the Little Sister's of the Poor could beat Temple. Since we've retired "pulling a Clemson," it's now "pulling a Virginia Tech."

Advertisement
He blew one game so far at a mid level school. Richt blows games every year against less talent at a top level school.

Every coach in the country at a “top level school” besides Nick Saban does that.

Fuente is not even close to Richt. Not a discussion worth having.

Honestly. Relax. if you haven't noticed the fix is in for the SEC. Bama could lose 3 games and get to the playoffs.
Don't worry about how the ACC is a basketball league. We beat Cempson, we're in. Fuggedabouudit.
Do they ever lose 3? And when they lose one they then kick the **** out of everyone. There's no fix, they're just the best un-*******-fortunately

Yea... laughing at VT doesn't do it for me. They know what they are as a program so it not as funny. It funny when an entitled fan base like FSU or UF loses.

Oh so their fan base knows losing to Old Dominion is always a likely scenario ??

Advertisement

Attachments

• CB16987E-D72F-426F-8A91-9526182CC7A0.jpeg
    CB16987E-D72F-426F-8A91-9526182CC7A0.jpeg
    84.2 KB · Views: 15
Enjoy? You realize this is HORRIBLE for us right? It's a loss that doesn't even help us from a "winning the conference" standpoint since it was an OOC opponent, and only adds to the national narrative that the ACC is garbage outside of Clemson.

Why not enjoy it?
Nothing we can do about it.
Might as well enjoy our rivals misery.

Advertisement
Welcome to another Miami thread where the 'fans' bash our staff, win or lose and prop up other coaches win or lose. Not only do these fans think the staff must win every game. Its not enough, you have to beat each opponent by a certain score, u also have to have a certain amounts of yards for and yards allowed. If not our staff is a total failure.

Now if the opponents staff don't live up to these same expectations, they have an excuse because they are not at Miami. Welcome

Excuse

:rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg::rk5i6fxwjlgev5j6.jpg: blown one game....this year. What's his excuse for the few games he blew last year? He is despised by his fan base and hasn't recruited half as well as Beamer.

Its not an excuse it is a fact. He said that Va tech had more talent then Pitt. I proved that was incorrect. Ofcourse he isn't as good as Beamer. Beamer is 10x the coach Richt ever was. Every other loss he had was to teams with similar talent. Richt loses EVERY SINGLE YEAR to subpar talented teams. Every year for 17 years. Regardless, even if you think Richt is the better coach. You don't hire UGAs garbage when you have a promising young coach to lead your program.

Its not an excuse it is a fact. He said that Va tech had more talent then Pitt. I proved that was incorrect. Ofcourse he isn't as good as Beamer. Beamer is 10x the coach Richt ever was. Every other loss he had was to teams with similar talent. Richt loses EVERY SINGLE YEAR to subpar talented teams. Every year for 17 years. Regardless, even if you think Richt is the better coach. You don't hire UGAs garbage when you have a promising young coach to lead your program.
You're a Cane, i get it. Stand up and take the Fuente L. No need to go into diatribes trying to stand on a bad position. It's unbecoming of a true Cane such as you.

Advertisement
Yea.. they've lost to ECU, James Madison etc.

Those were still considered shocking losses at the time. And James Madison and ECU were good teams in their league the years they beat VT

Old Dominion lost 52-10 to Liberty this season. VT was their first win of the season.

Bad or not, I enjoyed watching VT go down to a pitiful OD team. I still chuckle a bit each time I see a highlight.

Worry about the things the team can control and not the rest.

All of you thinking that if Miami wins out and beats Clemson that Miami will make the CFP are forgetting one very important result of the ACC being so bad this year: the northern Indiana team playing 5 ACC games could split USC and Stanford and have a claim in the minds of marketers/TV for one of the spots with an 11-1 record.

I will be actively rooting for the rivals of northern Indiana team for the next 8 weeks.
I would be happy as **** if we win out and beat Clemson.

Advertisement

I am not sure I agree that this is a Cane and not a troll. Read all of his posts. All are detrimental to us, as Canes fans, believing in our team. He bad mouths the coaches and the HC every single time. To me, that isn't being a fan it is being something else, JMO.

I am not sure I agree that this is a Cane and not a troll. Read all of his posts. All are detrimental to us, as Canes fans, believing in our team. He bad mouths the coaches and the HC every single time. To me, that isn't being a fan it is being something else, JMO.

Well, you are wrong. I am a Cane. Rumph bad mouthed the Canes when Golden was here, but no one calls him a troll. I don't badmouth the canes. Only Richt.

The VT game and BC game towards the end of the year are both in prime time on the road. Sandwiched between that are two home games vs Duke and G Tech. If we perform well in those and slam the door shut on Pitt two days after Thanksgiving the ACC title game will certainly be for a playoff spot. Would be shocked if Clemson doesn't also have a loss heading into that game.
If Clemson also has a loss heading into that game it will be like number 12 playing number 13. Winner of that isn't getting into the playoffs. 3 of the other 4 conference winners and SEC #2 are getting into the playoff.

Our SOS is completely ****ed. We have a loss to what will shake out as like the 4th best SEC team and then wins against complete trash until Clemson. If they aren't an undefeated No 1 or 2 going into that game, ACC goes un represented if we beat them. Winning a conference is not a lock to get you in, and being the best in the ACC is not enough proof that you are one of the 4 best teams in the country in terms of perception, which is what the playoff selection is.

Advertisement
Back