Virginia Tech Football MeltDown Thread..... Enjoy

Advertisement
Which has nothing to do with Virginia Tech allegedly wrecking our season.

I'll give you a tiny bit of credit in that you do make your best attempt at keeping some of your blind Don Bailey Jr-isms subtle...unfortunately for you people catch on to it.

Are you bomb posting under a different name?

I'll give you a tiny bit of credit in that you do make your best attempt at keeping some of your blind Don Bailey Jr-isms subtle...unfortunately for you people catch on to it.

Are you bomb posting under a different name?

You're posting like Bud Foster trying to stop Old Dominion. You're flailing.

Remember to remind us in November that you called it. We will finish #5, and the committee will point to VT's loss in September.

You're posting like Bud Foster trying to stop Old Dominion. You're flailing.

Remember to remind us in November that you called it. We will finish #5, and the committee will point to VT's loss in September.

The next post you make that "wins" will be the first

And yes, they will along with the rest of the ACC results.

I must be weird because I root for every acc team to lose every week. ***** all of them. Besides we win out well play Clemson in the acc championship. Win that and who we beat during the season won't matter at all. So stupid worrying about strength of schedule every season for nothing.

Advertisement
Advertisement
After that 4th quarter abortion today. It’s easy to see we still don’t have enough horses to get into a playoff. As well as the team played otherwise, we still have to play Golden’s scrubs and some raw freshmen more than we should with a really good team. No depth.

Advertisement
After that 4th quarter abortion today. It’s easy to see we still don’t have enough horses to get into a playoff. As well as the team played otherwise, we still have to play Golden’s scrubs and some raw freshmen more than we should with a really good team. No depth.
And what's up with CMR not having Bozo kicking the FG. I thought the point of the game is to score.

I've always hated VT and this is very pleasant, but I'm smiling extra because the team that spanked noles at home in 1st game just got beat by a school nobody ever hear of. I'm guessing our win over Toledo is worth more than anyone beating FSU this year.

Advertisement
Fuente and his DC Foster as well as his DLine coach Charlie Wiles are very good coaches, but you can't do much with chickensht talented and, yes, that's on them.
As for enjoying their loss vs ODU, yes, it's bad for the ACC and UM as well....but for anyone who has to live and work with Hokies, this is a special night....so no need to **** on our Cheerios.

Last edited:
No and you're retarded brain can't wrap your head around the fact that unfortunately we have to root for other things to happen because Richt in his third year can't get the job done on his own.....so other games in other stadiums end up mattering.

Yeah, we didn’t win the coastal on our own last year. And just look at all the ACC games we’ve lost this year.

I don’t know about you guys...but I never rooted against our rivals during the glory years.

You sound like a cliche machine. Shut the **** up.

Advertisement
Back