Virginia game 2/22

Win, but to many FT's missed on home court. Skin of our teeth, but we'll take it.
Edit - 12 for 20 FT's, 60%, gotta get our stroke back.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
HUGE WIN.

I can't believe anyone is complaining about anything. That's the #3 team in the nation we just beat, and the 2-time defending ACC champions. What a bounce back from Saturday too.

I feel like down the stretch, we need Sheldon to assert himself more often. He goes quiet too often to be our best offensive threat. Need him to play with confidence and urgency and attack more often. Health permitting, of course.

Last thing...**** Jay Williams. His comments after the game. Shut your ******** mouth. Get off UVA's jock and learn that even if Angel did foul (which he didn't), UVA would have taken the ball out, not shot FTs.

Advertisement
Angel is becoming a master of last shot defense. Hope he doesn't get whistled next time.

Last thing...**** Jay Williams. His comments after the game. Shut your ******** mouth. Get off UVA's jock and learn that even if Angel did foul (which he didn't), UVA would have taken the ball out, not shot FTs.

What else do you expect of an All Carolina Conference loving Dookie?

Advertisement
UVA fans talking like they didn't play great, well i thought the refs were more in their favor, and I thought we struggled tonight from the foul line, were normally a good free throw shooting team.

One thing that is really worrying me is angel only has 4 assist in his last 2 games. That's not how we win and go far in March.

Advertisement
Back