Vintage Miami Hurricanes Gear

Advertisement
And now you mudda****as know what kind of **** we had to buy at the UM Bookstore prior to the Nike contract.

Don't get me wrong, I'll wear SOME of this stuff, but it's just random-*** bull****. Miami Hurricanes Beach Club? Yeah, I remember seeing that one around campus.

But the Nike era was just different. And MUCH higher quality.

But snatch that Corncob Sebastian stuff when you can!

Corncob pipe you say?

I definitely appreciate it… that pinstripe takes me back.

I would love to get my hands on a white with the script Miami on the from like Erickson used to wear. I’d be all over it. I think Starter used to make it.

I would love to get my hands on a white with the script Miami on the from like Erickson used to wear. I’d be all over it. I think Starter used to make it.

The hat? I have the block letter one, someone made a throwback a few years ago.

Something like this one:

1686770351068.png

You talking this one?

Advertisement
You talking this one?

On my mama, 47 Brand stays winnin for vintage chit.

Advertisement
You gotta find a vintage boutique for the actual vintage (non-reprint) stuff. Arkives in Jacksonville has vintage gear, mostly Jags, but those types of shops are dope. They have some canes gear from time to time. The owner collects actual vintage stuff from yard sales, goodwill, thrift shops, etc and resells at his shop.

Edit: Arkives is now Kollect.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Cool stuff on some of the links.

I love the older logo (late 80s/early 90s) that had the football player in the middle of the U. They used a basketball player for the bball team …. Obviously. Very nostalgic. Reminds me of being at the OB as a kid watching KW returning punts for TDs against Long Beach State and just cruising.

Attachments

• 9F84DF1D-B5DB-41BD-A527-17C4A38AD0C7.jpeg
    9F84DF1D-B5DB-41BD-A527-17C4A38AD0C7.jpeg
    31.5 KB · Views: 1
Cool stuff on some of the links.

I love the older logo (late 80s/early 90s) that had the football player in the middle of the U. They used a basketball player for the bball team …. Obviously. Very nostalgic. Reminds me of being at the OB as a kid watching KW returning punts for TDs against Long Beach State and just cruising.
The Football player in the middle of the U was before the late 80s, early 90s..

Advertisement
Back