Vintage Miami Hurricanes Gear

Anyone know of a good place to get old school Canes gear? Jerseys, Shirts, Jackets, anything really. I've checked the usual places like Caneswear, Fanatics, Homefield Apparel, etc. Just checking to see if there's any good under the radar places to get some of the older stuff.

Advertisement
Anyone know of a good place to get old school Canes gear? Jerseys, Shirts, Jackets, anything really. I've checked the usual places like Caneswear, Fanatics, Homefield Apparel, etc. Just checking to see if there's any good under the radar places to get some of the older stuff.

Caneswear has Starter jackets.

Anyone know where I can find the t-shirts kids were peddling around the dorms in 1989?
I’m looking for the God made Notre Dame #1, Miami made them #2 with Sebastian stepping on the Leprechaun

I think I bought half my clothes iN the dorm.

Advertisement
Ebay usually has a ton, just gotta scroll through some bullspit to find em. I have seen that shirt on there before.

Semper Canes!!!

10EA89E8-31AB-4C42-9CE2-5766D389A92A.jpeg

Ive been looking for this hoodie for literal years.

Advertisement
I am once again asking for your assistance folks. Checked all of the places mentioned here and the Yesterday Canes was the closest I was able to find. I'm trying to get like old school T Shirts and Tank Tops. Stuff with the old school logos and what not. Anyone else have any ideas or know of places I could find it? Google search tries to bring me to all of the regular places that don't have anything good.

Advertisement
I am once again asking for your assistance folks. Checked all of the places mentioned here and the Yesterday Canes was the closest I was able to find. I'm trying to get like old school T Shirts and Tank Tops. Stuff with the old school logos and what not. Anyone else have any ideas or know of places I could find it? Google search tries to bring me to all of the regular places that don't have anything good.
https://www.homefieldapparel.com/collections/miami-hurricanes-vintage-shirts-store - if you want new clothes with old school logos.

https://19nine.com/collections/miami-hurricanes - they make nice old school shorts. I bought the green & orange shorts from CanesWear.

Advertisement

Advertisement
Back