Vincent Jackson

theGOLDENera

Former Slurper
Vincent Jackson Jr. @VMJacksonJr

Miami offered my brother @iwynn77 now its ovaaa. Its all about the []_[]

Advertisement
Seriously how many times do we have to go through this? He likes followers so he tweets to the fanbases of a million schools. No news is worth reporting on for Mr. Jackson until he signs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Miami should of offered him along time ago.. But OL is probably the deepest position its ever been at Miami right now. UM could use one more guard to complete the best OL class ever at Miami. I think Martinez will commit to UM this summer.

Advertisement
An extre OLineman is fine with me. Tired of watching Cane games with 4th and 2 ft and can't get the first. Never forget that Ga tech game at nite and failed to execute at home with Kyle under center. Horrors!!!!!

Isaiah Wynn is the lineman i want the most to close out the ol class. Quite shock that he is JUST now being offered as that kid killed at camps EVERYWHERE.

Inside line prospect that has alot of room to grow physically....i compared him a bit to the Pouncey's. Kid stonewalled Chad Thomas a few times earlier in Miami.

I wonder if they still want Martinez then, kid looks like a good prospect too.

Would be interesting to see 8-10 lineman in this class.

We're losing for sure:

Porter,
Robinson,
Linder and
Henderson
----------
At DE

Green and Dye are gone too.

Advertisement
Wynn performed pretty solidly at some of the camps this spring. There was a lot of hype about him on ESPN. Would be nice if they both committed, but I'm not holding my breath.

34.gif

i thought we check our sources on this site...... top talent pretty late he has those $ec ******** breathing down his neck now

Advertisement
Back