Vincent Jackson Article From Rivals

Advertisement
Vincent Jackson Jr. ‏@VMJacksonJr 2h
The tattoo Reuben Foster should've gotten.. (unfinished) pic.twitter.com/KhuWNwlXG9

BJ6yQ9jCAAAylvJ.jpg:large

Advertisement
Vincent likes to have a bit of fun but I do not know why some of you are calling him a liar. He isn't. He hasn't confirmed anything at all. He expressed interest in many different schools and he has SEC, BIG EAST and ACC looking at him. He is going to take the recruiting process slow but lets not jump the gun and throw him in a Keef category. That's ridiculous. I'll be checking out some of his games this year but the kid is a baller no doubt. When he makes his decision, I do not think your going to see a lot of theatrics afterwards.

Last edited:
Vincent likes to have a bit of fun but I do not know why some of you are calling him a liar. He isn't. He has confirmed anything at all. He expressed interest in many different schools and he has SEC, BIG EAST and ACC looking at him. He is going to take the recruiting process slow but lets not just the gun and throw him in a Keef category. That's ridiculous. I'll be checking out some of his games this year but the kid is a baller no doubt. When he makes his decision, I do not think your going to see a lot of theatrics afterwards.

He's playing the recruiting game. That isn't bad it's having fun, going around the nation to different schools to see around and making a sure and sound decision **** he doesn't even have a top 10 yet so everybody chill out. I'm just glad at least 1 guy on here understands that

He's having a ton of fun with the process.

All that means to me is to not pay attention to his stories until he signs somewhere. I'm over getting butthurt over a 17 year old's comments.

Advertisement
Vincent likes to have a bit of fun but I do not know why some of you are calling him a liar. He isn't. He hasn't confirmed anything at all. He expressed interest in many different schools and he has SEC, BIG EAST and ACC looking at him. He is going to take the recruiting process slow but lets not jump the gun and throw him in a Keef category. That's ridiculous. I'll be checking out some of his games this year but the kid is a baller no doubt. When he makes his decision, I do not think your going to see a lot of theatrics afterwards.

Agree to disagree.

Advertisement
This dude is full of drama. Let me know on signing day

Full of drama?

Naw...he's just having fun with it, just like any one of us would do. He's 17 years old, getting a ton of attention from coaches and fans, and he's living it up. I don't blame him either. It's smart to take advantage of the situation. We can't expect everybody to be like Duke, that ain't realistic.

Full of drama?

Naw...he's just having fun with it, just like any one of us would do. He's 17 years old, getting a ton of attention from coaches and fans, and he's living it up. I don't blame him either. It's smart to take advantage of the situation. We can't expect everybody to be like Duke, that ain't realistic.

Bruh, there's no point in telling everybody that because if a kid has fun with this then he's getting bashed. I know he's having fun and bringing up teams he's most interested in which most fans should love just because it isn't like a b.s. interview that they give most of the time just to hype up a school who the interviewer represents. Fact is he's open to schools but most like loves UM, Oregon, Auburn and Bama the most with 9 months to go

If you hang on his every word you will think he's a drama queen. Ignore him til NSD and you will be doing yourself a favor

Advertisement

Full of drama?

Bruh, there's no point in telling everybody that because if a kid has fun with this then he's getting bashed. I know he's having fun and bringing up teams he's most interested in which most fans should love just because it isn't like a b.s. interview that they give most of the time just to hype up a school who the interviewer represents. Fact is he's open to schools but most like loves UM, Oregon, Auburn and Bama the most with 9 months to go

I've re-read this like 3 times, and I still don't understand what you're saying.

I weep for our future.

Full of drama?

I've re-read this like 3 times, and I still don't understand what you're saying.

I weep for our future.

Smh, wow really smart. I'm saying that he's enjoying the process and taking his time so he makes the right choice. When he post anything on twitter nobody should get upset or emotional, on the other hand most fans should think it may be about which schools actually have a chance at him instead of an interview where most recruits just say what the fans want to hear. I have followed him for a while and I think he likes Oregon, Auburn, Alabama and UM but there's 9 months to go so worrying about what he say's no really make's no sense. I truly hope you understand now.

Advertisement
Back