Vincent Jackson Article From Rivals

eleganttomcat

Junior
Here's the summary boys:

-Jethbro Franklin and Brennan Carroll are recruiting him hard
-He's tight with Chick, Tyriq, and Antonio Crawford (Tampa guys)
-Says he knows "these guys will bring Miami back to the top"
-Says top five "will be based on the environmental fit, if I feel the atmosphere at the school is the type I would enjoy, if it's a family environment"
-Says Miami has always been in his top 5, they'll most likely make the cut
-Could play Tight end or H-Back
-Is going to visit Miami sometime and try to make a decision by the end of his season

Definitely want this guy, hes a great athlete. Also want to keep a good presence in the Tampa area.

Advertisement
Here's the summary boys:

-Says top five "will be based on the environmental fit, if I feel the atmosphere at the school is the type I would enjoy, if it's a family environment"
-Is going to visit Miami sometime and try to make a decision by the end of his season

Definitely want this guy, hes a great athlete. Also want to keep a good presence in the Tampa area.

I thought this kid was a stud LB?

Advertisement
Yeah for some reason the article lists him as a "stud athlete" and he said those are two positions he plays but the rivals database has him as an outside linebacker and I also thought he was a stud LB

I guess these kids lie now more than the coaches recruiting them. It used to be that the best recruiters were those that lied the best.

Advertisement
Here's the summary boys:

a lot of people like him as a TE that is where I think he will play in college

Here's the summary boys:

a lot of people like him as a TE that is where I think he will play in college

we dont need him at TE tho

Love this kids potential but won't be following his recruitment until February 1st 2014.

2012 was Keif Brown
2013 was Keif Bryant
2014 introduces "Keif Jackson"

Advertisement
trendy kids, they always go for what is popular at the time, watch we start to win some games, all these kids down here will be talking about miami a lot

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back