Views from the other sideline

Advertisement
May be on to something here. Apparently it wasn't Winston and the Defense that won it for FSU, but the redheaded monkey mascot they have is the source of Jimbo's power. Had Auburn scouted perfectly in the Bowl game. Helped Coley with the game plan when he was there.

Some guys have all the luck.

Dammit bruh we getting torn apart by the Jock strap manager at FAMU...

shallalalaa cant leave any sooner????

Advertisement
You guys are poorly coached. It is obvious to anyone...well almost anyone, i suppose.

but by all means, keep golden.
At least we ain't blocking our own players, but by all means STFU

Our FB did make a TD saving tackle on Duke though!

Still fvck the gayturds!

In fairness to him, it was a nice tackle and Tucker ran right by a defender a second before that defender crushed Yearby.

Just spoke with friend from high school. He sells peanuts and ******* Jacks in Sections 102 thru 106. On the job since the mid 80s. Has seen the glory days and the depressive state dating back to the last of the Coker years. His take on where we're at:
-- Team is not as good as it used to be
-- Quarterback plays like a true freshman, but has promise
-- Team doesn't have the fire of those from past years
-- Even with added pounds, Duke looks too much outside rather than sticking his head aggresively in a hole
-- Offensive line looks better than it plays
-- Really down on special teams play - Goudis and long snapper, in particular - and wants the coordinator's head
-- Wonders why both Coleys disappear during games
-- Finally says fans in his sections only show up for big games, often thanks to the opposition buying up tickets . . . and worse, tip like they're still in the '80s.

We talkin about Randy?

Advertisement
I believe famu equipment guy.

IBFAMUEG?

bilde

BOOM HA HA

A4S_famu120411b_201831a_8col.jpg

mmmmmhmmmm

FAMU+sep+15+7.jpg

Last edited:
Advertisement
So y'all still laughing at my friend from FAMU? Everything he said is accurate.

Really? If you want to come with something to the board, come with decent Info. "Your buddy" info is grade kindergarten, it was like you were bringing anything remotely new to the board.

Negged again

I have a friend who works on the FAMU equipment team and he has been around FAMU program his whole life. he has seen all the beatdowns in person Miami has given Famu as well as Ohio ST, Oklahoma and a lot others. so i wanted to get his prospective from this years team compares to previous years. here is the notes he gave me TIFWIW:

-Offensively they look as if they're having a hard time moving the ball. Gotta take advantage of a teams weakness.

-Duke Johnson isn't as shifty as before. The QB needs more time learning the offense.

- on the defensive side their coverage ability isn't good. The line didn't apply too much pressure. Not aggressive enough

- the qb can be somebody with the proper training. Idk if it's the offensive coordinator or what but that wasn't Miami

- we had 2 INTs on defense so that says something. We made a couple big plays on that secondary. Golden could be gone soon

His Prediction after looking at the schedule

- 4-8 or 6-6. Nothing over 6 wins

He added:

-and that special teams looks to be a issue. Two games two touchdowns

I then said Al Golden is the special teams coach

His response:

-wth they suck

well ill be damned. the Equipment Manager was right

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back