Views from the other sideline

lol @ the ad hominem attacks.

What prompted your sudden activity on this board? I'm pretty sure this board is considered the idiot board by your brethren but yet so many of you have decided to come on over and type what everyone knows

Advertisement
FAMU equip guy and a freaking Gator giving expert canes analysis SMH........We as fans are worst than golden.......in the words of Lamar Thomas "you can't come in our house with that bullsh!t" NEGGED

You guys are poorly coached. It is obvious to anyone...well almost anyone, i suppose.

but by all means, keep golden.
At least we ain't blocking our own players, but by all means STFU

And he got fired -- actually both the OC and OL coRch, and quite possibly the HC after this season.

Bad coaching = fired.

Normally.

Do you think your team is well coached? Do you think the production on the field is at least matching the talent?

I'm not trying to talk trash, I'm being honest. I don't see a well coached team. It doesn't serve me any interest for a bad coach to get fired at a recruiting rival.

Last edited:
Advertisement
football season prompted it.

Oh because I don't remember much from you last football season when you guys were awful and things were going well early on for Miami. Now you're analyzing screenshots and popping into any thread that discusses coaching deficiencies. Could be wrong.

You guys are poorly coached. It is obvious to anyone...well almost anyone, i suppose.

And he got fired -- actually both the OC and OL coRch, and quite possibly the HC after this season.

Bad coaching = fired.

Normally.

Do you think your team is well coached? Do you think the production on the field is at least matching the talent?

So Muschamp is good but golden must go they both are terrible......worry about cleaning your house before trying to clean ours

Bad coaching = fired.

Normally.

So Muschamp is good but golden must go they both are terrible......worry about cleaning your house before trying to clean ours

Can you read?

And yes Muchamp is a very good coach -- on defense.

Head Coach he has a lot of work to do.

Last edited:

Oh because I don't remember much from you last football season when you guys were awful and things were going well early on for Miami. Now you're analyzing screenshots and popping into any thread that discusses coaching deficiencies. Could be wrong.

My joy of football was sucked dry last season. I posted occasionally last year, but for the most part i didn't want to talk about it much at all.

I've been posting with many posters on this site for a decade. Why are you so interested in my posting habits?

Advertisement

My joy of football was sucked dry last season. I posted occasionally last year, but for the most part i didn't want to talk about it much at all.

I've been posting with many posters on this site for a decade. Why are you so interested in my posting habits?

Without attacking you too much I've thought of you as bit of a clown whether it be about football or other matters on a number of different Cane message boards. Your #renewed interest in our program was a bit curious when you have much better board full of football geniuses to talk to.

Well, the one thing he has always been said to be good at is hitting guys in stride. If he does that, we could make some noise when he comes back. Well, if the play calling lets him.
It all changes if Ryan Williams comes ASAP IMO.

Without attacking you too much I've thought of you as bit of a clown whether it be about football or other matters on a number of different Cane message boards. Your #renewed interest in our program was a bit curious when you have much better board full of football geniuses to talk to.

I don't care what an established idiot thinks of me, so feel free to attack whatever you want.

as for the other board there isn't much discussion about football there. Lots of bashing, and a few threads that I commented but not much. You act like I am in every thread on this board. I posted about the head scratching defensive alignments, about charlie strong, about the spread offense (which was a general topic), made fun of bomb a few times, and commented that i think your team is woefully under performing its talent (ie coaching).

Last edited:
Advertisement
We ain't even talkin bout a coach we talkin bout an equipment guy an equipment guy man not the coach the equipment guy we ain't even talkin bout the coach the equipment guy man.

I don't care what an established idiot thinks of me, so feel free to attack whatever you want.

as for the other board there isn't much discussion about football there. Lots of bashing, and a few threads that I commented but not much. You act like I am in every thread on this board. I posted about the head scratching defensive alignments, about charlie strong, about the spread offense (which was a general topic), made fun of bomb a few times, and commented that i think your team is woefully under performing its talent (ie coaching).

Considering the thread you started about slipping one past the goalie and your reaction to it I won't put much credence into your estimation of what is and isn't established.

Considering the thread you started about slipping one past the goalie and your reaction to it I won't put much credence in your estimation of what is and isn't established.

huh?

and I say established because of the few posts I've seen of yours and other posters, who i respect, clowning on you. I haven't seen anything to contradict their observations...but then again I haven't seen a lot of your posts.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Bad coaching = fired.

Normally.

I'm not trying to talk trash, I'm being honest. I don't see a well coached team. It doesn't serve me any interest for a bad coach to get fired at a recruiting rival.

muschump is still there. golden and the chump both suck

Considering the thread you started about slipping one past the goalie and your reaction to it I won't put much credence in your estimation of what is and isn't established.

huh?

and I say established because of the few posts I've seen of yours and other posters, who i respect, clowning on you. I haven't seen anything to contradict their observations...but then again I haven't seen a lot of your posts.

Oh the posters you respect? You should've said that the first time. I likely don't think all that highly of them either. So like I said...

what was this goalie thread you are talking about? I started a thread about soccer or hockey...and i was being serious? interesting considering I have zero interest in either sport (except the world cup). Or is goalie a reference to something else?

Last edited:
3 pages discussing the views of an equipment guy. From FAMU.

NICE!!!!!!!

Can we get the prognostications or reviews of the FIU Materials Coordinator or the Head of Janitorial Services at FAU? Let's not be hasty with our decisions.

Advertisement
Back