Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
Question for you guys regarding cross play games. Couple of friends and I will be playing Diablo 4. They have D4 preordered to Xbox S/X - now, I have both the Xbox S and a PS5. I would prefer to play on PS5 OR PC but I haven't played cross play games before and the research seems pretty vague out there whether we would be able to voice chat in game.

Some sites I looked at blankly said no you can't because intentionally because microsoft doesn't support discord, and one said you CAN on PC with an xbox game pass and the others inviting you.

Any solutions or recommendations? I don't see why it wouldn't just work with the in game mechanics. IE don't use an xbox group party and just create a party in the game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Excited Oh Yeah GIF

Interesting aside from this thread: I can't play video games because it causes massive vertigo and nausea followed by migraine headaches.

I can't even watch someone else playing them.

Advertisement
Advertisement
@Dhatguy, @TerragonSix, @LeedsCane, @OBLIVION
Alright, Im ready to buy or build a gaming pc. Looking to get a high end pc that I wont have to upgrade soon but wont be difficult for a hardware illiterate, but know my way around pc software sorta person like myself to upgrade or pull out parts to repair when I need to. Doesnt have to be top of the line but something with a good balance of great performance vs great resolution. Something I can run those taxing visual mods with no framerate drops or slow performance on games like GTA, Read Dead, 2k, flight simulator, etc.

Problem is I dont know where to start. If I should build my own or get a pre built pc. I have no experience building a PC but can work my way around it with guidance or a guide. Im also not to up to date on terms when dealing with components like cpu, gpu, video cards, types of memory, types of storage, underclocking, types of motherboards, types of cooling fans, etc. Ive seen some guides to building a pc using google but figured its enough knowledgeable posters here that can help me out. If any of you guys dont want or have the time to walk me through the process, pointing me in the right direction will be greatly appreciated. TIA

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back