Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
The last pieces of the puzzle (gpu, aio, and keyboard) just came in. Time to put this bad boy together
8CB9E79B-DE2B-40D4-80E7-60F05148FD3A.jpeg

Advertisement
Alright. So I've finally got my PC put together. Took longer then I expected only because I'm OCD about everything. Id hit a roadblock, look up the issues than that would lead me to wasting 30+min looking up other things related to what I originally was looking up. This happened with just about every component lol.

The mounting bracket that came with the 4090 wouldn't fit because it was blocking the Case USB header on motherboard. The ***** to mount the bracket is right underneath USB the header (see picture). Any suggestions on how to support the GPU because it does have a slight sag?

I had to jam the radiator at the top in a little bit because the ATX 8 and 4 pins cords going to the motherboard through the top of the case is stiff and was blocking me from putting the AIO in cleanly. The 12 pin coming out of the GPU is also stiff and touching the glass side panel. Will a 12pin to 2 4x4pin cable be better for the GPU power?

Cable management is not to bad but I can get better at it.

I'm using Aura Sync to control the RGB on the AIO, and motherboard. RGB Fusion/Gigabyte Control Center for GPU fans and RGB since Aura Sync dosent detect the GPU. What's the best software to all temps and speed.

I'm more into making videos and editing then streaming atm. What's the best video editing software. I used Microsoft Clipchamp for my first video but the best resolution it will render in is 1080p.

I appreciate all the advice. I don't think I would have knew where to start without you guys help and advice.

58040473-56AC-49F8-B736-09CF8602A264.jpeg
CD411620-5B46-496C-BCA2-CE657AF0CB3D.jpeg
9A2FC220-AFE2-45F9-B93C-CE7D923D7CBE.jpeg
3C6A0099-883C-4673-955B-7205DE9B6F79.jpeg

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Playing Elden Ring and am about halfway through, maybe a little over. I'm a little late to the party, I only got the PS5 about 4 months ago.

Advertisement
Back