Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
Oh yea. The campaign was great. Played all week on my Titan because once I saw the emblem for completing the campaign on Legendary I ran through it again. Absolutely LOVE void 3.0. Just started on my Warlock and I can complete most activities without switching off my Funnel Web with a horrible roll. Going against the Hive Hunters with Blade Barrage feels like the crucible did when Shards of Galanor came out.

Last edited:
Currently playing BF 2042, Apex, and Overwatch on PS4. Hollah.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Bungie, y u no longer have Community emotes in the Eververse store? This is the Darkest Timeline.

pizza fire GIF

944b8dd151a76fe018026522e494c27a.gif

Advertisement
I get it. Some of the recent patches have improved gameplay, but still has a ways to go
Ive been back on 2042 for about a month now and it is a lot better. Still not the quality of BC2, 3 or 4 imo but im having a lot of fun now.

Ive been back on 2042 for about a month now and it is a lot better. Still not the quality of BC2, 3 or 4 imo but im having a lot of fun now.

Going back to the class system was key. It feels like a completely different game now. Thankfully EA/DICE decided to invest in the game and not scrap it.

Advertisement
Has anyone heard of Lamzu mice? Are these any good or is there something better for a reasonable price?

Has anyone heard of Lamzu mice? Are these any good or is there something better for a reasonable price?

I have an Atlantis as my back up to my wired and when I travel. I purchased mine for $69 on sale a couple of months ago. It's remarkably very light and has a great build quality.

Advertisement
Back