Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
Still playing Company of Heroes 2. I'm a top 2000 player in the world 1v1.

Also playing War Thunder and thinking about trying iracing.

Its impossible to get one at this point. Too many people use bots to penetrate the market and every onlineshop selling some is out of PS5s within minutes.

I dont count on getting one till 2022. Thats how far its gone.
It sucks. I lucked out and got one during the last Playstation Direct sale Tuesday afternoon. There are several social media accounts you can follow to get a heads up when they go live at retailers. I was lucky enough to be around my computer when the notification came through and I got into the que just in time.

I followed @Mattswider on twitter and turned on notifications. Wal-Mart is supposed to have them on sale this afternoon, and there's supposed to be another Sony Direct as well.

W.png

Last edited:
It sucks. I lucked out and got one during the last Playstation Direct sale Tuesday afternoon. There are several social media accounts you can follow to get a heads up when they go live at retailers. I was lucky enough to be around my computer when the notification came through and I got into the que just in time.

I followed @Mattswider on twitter and turned on notifications. Wal-Mart is supposed to have them on sale this afternoon, and there's supposed to be another Sony Direct as well.

View attachment 145660
I just checked and one major retailer in Germany has started loading up on their capacities.

I still expect it to be shut within minutes. Not even the super markets know, how many PS5s they will get, because Sony wants to minimize every bit of information that is leaked.

Advertisement
Its impossible to get one at this point. Too many people use bots to penetrate the market and every onlineshop selling some is out of PS5s within minutes.

I dont count on getting one till 2022. Thats how far its gone.
Botting has ruined a lot of online markets. Video game consoles, sports cards, sneakers/streetwear, even cosmetics from what my mom tells me.

It's gotten to the point where governments need to step in and regulate it because botters are artificially price fixing and there are companies like Panini (sports cards) that actively enable it. Botters will snatch up product to sell for a $1 profit after transaction fees. They DGAF as long as they can store the products. And ordinary consumers see the botting and try to get in on it at a smaller scale. Even my friend keeps bragging about the profits he's gained from reselling sneakers.

Anyways just build a PC. But that industry has botting and scarcity issues now too smh.

Botting has ruined a lot of online markets. Video game consoles, sports cards, sneakers/streetwear, even cosmetics from what my mom tells me.

It's gotten to the point where governments need to step in and regulate it because botters are artificially price fixing and there are companies like Panini (sports cards) that actively enable it. Botters will snatch up product to sell for a $1 profit after transaction fees. They DGAF as long as they can store the products. And ordinary consumers see the botting and try to get in on it at a smaller scale. Even my friend keeps bragging about the profits he's gained from reselling sneakers.

Anyways just build a PC. But that industry has botting and scarcity issues now too smh.
I have and I love it. But there are games that I wanna play on console that arent available for PC.

Plus, as you said, the market for certain PC parts is ****ed up too.

Anyone familiar with using an OBS? I've been ******** around with streamlabs and I was interested in trying to use a bot.

Got a PS5. Idek wtf just happened, but there was a supposed drop of consoles coming. Checked the link, nothing. Went back to the normal website, went to my list and I see a PS5 with Ratchet and Clank being sold in this very instant. Thank the heavens for PayPal.

The window must have been a 20 second one, because they are all gone by now. Just a quick FYI to let you know how ******* difficult it is to get one.

Just waiting for order confirmation now, if it goes through, I am ******* ecstatic.

Advertisement
On xbox playing madden 22, Fifa, no mans sky, the division 2 and mine craft for my 12 yr old.

Advertisement
Advertisement
We have COD and 2K22. Don’t play as much but want to get back into it. ****, my Xbox live has been expired for a year now 🤦🏾‍♀️
Cod has had a monopoly on my PlayStation time for a long time. But I don’t find the new one as fun. Trying to get back into story games. I’ve had RDR2 forever and I’ve only completed like 17 percent of the story

Madden, Demons Souls (soon), Spiderman.

On Switch its Smash Ultimate and Pokemon

Advertisement
Back