Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
I bought it when it came out and only got a quarter of the way in. Like I said cod multiplayer has monopolized my gaming time for the last decade. I buy all these great storyline games and never get through them because any time I actually have time to game for a little bit, I end up on cod

Advertisement
So for those of you with a next gen console - do you regret the purchase?

I haven't seen any worthwhile next gen games come out. I know there's always a lag between generations, but I can't see myself being in any rush to get a PS5 (I'm a Sony fan boy) with the lack of games to play on it.

video game days are mostly behind me. the only game i've played in many years is modern warfare 3 on ps3 lol survival mode baby!

My favorite FPS. I hate what they did with 2042 but Im still playing it. I had a group I ran with from the Operation Sports forum for BF:BC2, BF3 and 4. Fun times. Would be cool if we can get a group to together here once they patch in things like voice chat....

Advertisement
My favorite FPS. I hate what they did with 2042 but Im still playing it. I had a group I ran with from the Operation Sports forum for BF:BC2, BF3 and 4. Fun times. Would be cool if we can get a group to together here once they patch in things like voice chat....
I played a lot of BF1942 DC, BFV, BF2, BC2, and some BF3. DC and BF2 were the two games I have played the most in my entire life.

If anyone wants to add me on anything; Discord is AiKON#3553 add me there and I’ll give you my Steam and other profile names 🧡💚 thanks for doing this Burricane, sorry I know it was my job but got distracted with stuff lol
Do you play chess?

I played a lot of BF1942 DC, BFV, BF2, BC2, and some BF3. DC and BF2 were the two games I have played the most in my entire life.
My first experience came when BC1 dropped and I been hooked and off COD ever since. Im pretty sure I have 300+ hours on BF3 and 4 each.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back