Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Cod has had a monopoly on my PlayStation time for a long time. But I don’t find the new one as fun. Trying to get back into story games. I’ve had RDR2 forever and I’ve only completed like 17 percent of the story
I prefer MW2. I honestly enjoy playing racing games more because they are the easiest for me to play and I don’t suck entirely too much.

Advertisement
If anyone wants to add me on anything; Discord is AiKON#3553 add me there and I’ll give you my Steam and other profile names 🧡💚 thanks for doing this Burricane, sorry I know it was my job but got distracted with stuff lol
All good! I just wanted to get the ball rolling after y’all were talking video games in the other thread

Currently playing GTA4 on the PC - somehow I missed it first time round despite playing every other GTA title.

In the process of going through my random PS4 backlog - games like Vampyr, Tomb Raider, Pillars of Eternity etc (I buy all sorts when the deals come round!).

Advertisement
oregon trail 80s GIF

Advertisement
I miss Half Life, Red Faction, and Total Annihilation.

Advertisement
Cod has had a monopoly on my PlayStation time for a long time. But I don’t find the new one as fun. Trying to get back into story games. I’ve had RDR2 forever and I’ve only completed like 17 percent of the story
RDR2 is utterly brilliant - you should get on that. I've played through the story twice.

RDR2 is utterly brilliant - you should get on that. I've played through the story twice.
I just finished God of War for the second time. Needed another play through to refresh my memory before the new one comes out. But I’ll be moving back to RDR2 now that I’m done with it

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back