Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
Haven't gamed in forever, but used to love NCAA and MVP Baseball on PS2.

GTA:Vice City for me was the apex.

Advertisement
Shiddd. I just got a gamecube today so it will be a lottle metroid and some paper mario.

On the pc it's Valorant, warzone and divinity original sin 2.

Used to be WoW and ESO. Patiently waiting cyberpunk and new consoles. I'm waiting for ps5 and Ray tracing for last of us 2. But I like the direction they went.

Mainly COD and FIFA, Red Dead Redemption 2 is excellent tho highly recommend y’all try it out if you haven’t already. Absolutely amazing!

I play on PS4, but I think I’ll just have my bro-in-law help me custom build a PC instead of getting the new PlayStation.

Advertisement
It's hard to discuss it without spoiling the story. Visually it's stunning. The survival horror aspects are amplified in making you feel creeped out, to the point that I felt uncomfortable playing most of the game. But the story falls flat for a lot of people, which is a big part of Naughty Dog games. The story takes a hard left turn at about the 12 hour mark and never really recovers. The ending is pretty unsatisfying to me as well.
I’ve been working through Last of Us 2 and passed that 12 hour mark. Not crazy about it but not hating it yet either. I’ve avoided spoilers thus far so I can experience myself. I’ve heard the ending sucks, though.

I started playing Hunt Showdown on PC a week ago and I’m obsessed with it. Such a good ******* game. Also playing through the half life series because I just got a VR headset and wanna be caught up when I finally play Half Life Alyx

I’ve been working through Last of Us 2 and passed that 12 hour mark. Not crazy about it but not hating it yet either. I’ve avoided spoilers thus far so I can experience myself. I’ve heard the ending sucks, though.
If you can handle that moment, the ending might not bother you. There are some amazing levels in the game, and most of them happen in the 2nd half.

Mainly COD and FIFA, Red Dead Redemption 2 is excellent tho highly recommend y’all try it out if you haven’t already. Absolutely amazing!

I play on PS4, but I think I’ll just have my bro-in-law help me custom build a PC instead of getting the new PlayStation.

Id go with the new Playstation. Your video card is gonna be $1300 plus if you're going with a good 2080ti.

Unless you're going to use it for other things than just game.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back