Off-Topic Vidja Games...Whatcha playin'?

Advertisement
I tried it free I think last weekend I shut it off cause the **** felt like gta. I was driving down the block and the homies started clappin at me for no reason. Anytime I saw someone they started clappin.....I'm like no thanks. I'm picky af man I don't like to do the same things in games.....like if I feel like the developer was lazy then I struggle finishing a game lol. To me Witcher 3 or red dead like where side quests are well thought out I'll get stuck. Like right now I'm playing half life alyx **** like that I like. I don't mind doing the same **** over if the game is incredible for me.
Yeah it gives you about two seconds to hide, if you don’t they start shooting.

The Dr. Disrespect twitch thread showed there's enough losers like me still playing video games. The FFVII remake is the best I played all year.

He is hilarious! He’s better than the average player on COD but not on the same level as the streamers he plays with. It’s always fun watching him cry and moan when getting killed in COD.

But that’s all I am playing at the moment. Waiting to buy Madden even though it’s the same game every year

Advertisement
Introduced my song to the old call of duty games today, he is 9 and already acts like a twitch streamer when he dies

Introduced my song to the old call of duty games today, he is 9 and already acts like a twitch streamer when he dies
Does he say "rip the dream?" The danger zone is when he incorporates twitch emotes into his vernacular like MonkaS and poggers.

Last edited:
Advertisement
duck-hunt-game.jpg

I struggled to get through the FFVII remake, they padded waaayyyyy too many things for my liking. The first couple hours was a nostalgia wet dream tho
Yea, the sidequests were pretty annoying to get through. I never played the original, but I realized why so many people love the story pretty quickly.

#TeamClerith

Advertisement
Advertisement
Last of us 2 was disappointing? ****. Was gonna replay the first (loved it) and then eventually buy the second. I still will probably. What makes it disappointing without giving away any spoilers?

Last of us 2 was disappointing? ****. Was gonna replay the first (loved it) and then eventually buy the second. I still will probably. What makes it disappointing without giving away any spoilers?
It's hard to discuss it without spoiling the story. Visually it's stunning. The survival horror aspects are amplified in making you feel creeped out, to the point that I felt uncomfortable playing most of the game. But the story falls flat for a lot of people, which is a big part of Naughty Dog games. The story takes a hard left turn at about the 12 hour mark and never really recovers. The ending is pretty unsatisfying to me as well.

I gave up gaming a few years ago, then fell off the wagon at the beginning of the shutdown and bought a Switch. Ran through Breathe of the Wild and Mario Odyssey, which I definitely enjoyed, then sold the console because I wasn't super interested in the rest of Nintendo's catalog. Now I'm thinking about grabbing the new X Box once Cyberpunk 2077 hits. That's up my alley.

Advertisement
Back