Video: Artur Sitkowski at Mark Richt camp

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
ArtSits.jpg

[video=youtube;P0z-xZDp5DI]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0z-xZDp5DI[/video]

Advertisement
If we can figure out a way to play our games in tshirts and gym shorts with no pass rush we have a future Heisman winner.

Advertisement
This kid is massive for 16 and he has great footwork. The coaches are going to love molding this kid.

first post...........I thought this was a positive canes board Is "the franchise' ALWAYS this Debbie downer,
back to lutking
Fran

If we can figure out a way to play our games in tshirts and gym shorts with no pass rush we have a future Heisman winner.

Why future? I think the kid should be crowned right now.

In all seriousness though, I am very interested to see how he does at IMG. Has we won the job yet? Obviously if he isn't the outright starter, that's probably a red flag. Great mechanics and size, just needs to put it together in pads/on the field.

Advertisement
Pete, You have said that you nought that Sits is a decommit candidate if Perry gets the nod to start as a reason. I don't see that for the following reason. If Perry starts that obviously means no redshirt. If he is three and out like most qb's are now that would mean that Sits who definitely would redshirt would still have two years to start. That's the way it was in the old days. That sounds like a pretty good opportunity to me.

first post...........I thought this was a positive canes board Is "the franchise' ALWAYS this Debbie downer,
back to lutking
Fran

I know it was your first post, and you may not be aware of the rules, but watch your language please!

[video=youtube;Qw5OwgDtFNs]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Qw5OwgDtFNs[/video]

I have no idea how, but when i clicked on this thread this video was up in Petes post instead of sitowski's until I refreshed it

I was :6e482c_o::6e482c_o:

Advertisement
Is it me or does he hold the ball a second too late? I saw it in his junior tape and even this tshirt ****?

Or maybe he has confidence in his arm getting the ball there quickly. We'll know more in a few months. Looking forward to seeing how he does.

Is it me or does he hold the ball a second too late? I saw it in his junior tape and even this tshirt ****?

Or maybe he has confidence in his arm getting the ball there quickly. We'll know more in a few months. Looking forward to seeing how he does.

Could just be me. Good foot work, just seems a second late, not much leading/anticipation, especially on the short routes.

Advertisement
Other than his (and I'll put this nicely) underwhelming high school stats to date, there is something intangible about this guy (can't exactly put my finger on it) that has me writing him off before he even matriculates. Kind of like the juiced up white guy with big calves decked out in Jordan gear at LA Fitness throwing down dunks before a pickup game. You just know when the game starts he's going to be awful. I hope I'm way off.

Other than his (and I'll put this nicely) underwhelming high school stats to date, there is something intangible about this guy (can't exactly put my finger on it) that has me writing him off before he even matriculates. Kind of like the juiced up white guy with big calves decked out in Jordan gear at LA Fitness throwing down dunks before a pickup game. You just know when the game starts he's going to be awful. I hope I'm way off.

Well tell us how you really feel. I have no bones either way. I did not like his slow release and his base seems a little too wide. I'm probably just nit picking, but I definitely saw some things that he can work on going forward. I hope he anticipates better than I've seen in this video.

Makes no sense to me to de-commit if Perry goes off this year...if so he's gone after Sits soon Year. If Perry sits this year, then Sits would have to potentially sit an extra year. Sits needs to RS and be groomed anyhow IMHO

back to lutking
Fran

Do you really want to know where that hate comes from?

that negative comment was posted by a member of the 'tribe' and im sure its nothing personal against Sitkowski, but Art does have that 'Master Race' look ...so 10/1 the guy who made that post is going to root for the African-American kid no matter what, so
Sits will just have to make him eat his words

Advertisement
Back