Video: Artur Sitkowski at Mark Richt camp

Other than his (and I'll put this nicely) underwhelming high school stats to date, there is something intangible about this guy (can't exactly put my finger on it) that has me writing him off before he even matriculates. Kind of like the juiced up white guy with big calves decked out in Jordan gear at LA Fitness throwing down dunks before a pickup game. You just know when the game starts he's going to be awful. I hope I'm way off.

Well tell us how you really feel. I have no bones either way. I did not like his slow release and his base seems a little too wide. I'm probably just nit picking, but I definitely saw some things that he can work on going forward. I hope he anticipates better than I've seen in this video.

In Miami's system with coaching he will. He has all the physical tools and intangibles. Richt's system is perfect for a kid like this. He's gonna have his progression laid out, a strong running game, and option to throw the ball away or run if nothing is there.

Advertisement
LOL at dudes fighting with a schtick account calling himself SaltyCraker and doing an obvious white power schtick. He and HarrietTubOfShyt should have a battle of the race baiters schtick off.

Other than his (and I'll put this nicely) underwhelming high school stats to date, there is something intangible about this guy (can't exactly put my finger on it) that has me writing him off before he even matriculates. Kind of like the juiced up white guy with big calves decked out in Jordan gear at LA Fitness throwing down dunks before a pickup game. You just know when the game starts he's going to be awful. I hope I'm way off.

Good coaches put players in positions to succeed. He won't have to be Kobe Bryant here. He just needs to harness his skill-set and athleticism, which are elite, and stay within the system. This kid will be very good in Richt's system.

His athleticism is far from elite.

fair enough, his physical make-up is elite and athleticism is very good.

Good coaches put players in positions to succeed. He won't have to be Kobe Bryant here. He just needs to harness his skill-set and athleticism, which are elite, and stay within the system. This kid will be very good in Richt's system.

His athleticism is far from elite.

fair enough, his physical make-up is elite and athleticism is very good.

He's a gigantic guy with good athleticism for his size. My problem with him is that the synapses don't fire fast enough with live bullets flying. And that's usually an innate trait. I can't remember ever seeing that sort of thing coached up.

Advertisement
first post...........I thought this was a positive canes board Is "the franchise' ALWAYS this Debbie downer,
back to lutking
Fran

Do you really want to know where that hate comes from?

that negative comment was posted by a member of the 'tribe' and im sure its nothing personal against Sitkowski, but Art does have that 'Master Race' look ...so 10/1 the guy who made that post is going to root for the African-American kid no matter what, so
Sits will just have to make him eat his words

5c0.jpggiphy-2.jpgi2K292j.gifattachment.gif

Is sit even starting this year?

he may not, but that just means in his current circumstance and stage of development, there may be someone better than him at IMG. He's a project that that has the luxury of getting better coaching (a year at IMG, a RS year, and a year backing up someone at Miami) before he'll have to step in run the show at Miami.

You think a guy who possibly will have never been a successful QB at any stage in his career is going to "step in and run the show at Miami"? Just because he has an "elite" skill set, with "elite" meaning he's not plodding, looks good in shorts, and throws a hard pass. He's already possibly showing, even in 7 on 7's, he hangs on to the ball a little too long and maybe is slow of release/decision.

I'm just saying that's a lot for a guy who has yet to prove he can win a starting job in a talented high school, or has yet to have a good year.

I'm concerned about Perry, who actually does have an elite passing skill set, and a top line high school record of performance, being thrown in the fire too soon, but he has everything you would want in a QB when it comes to actually playing the QB position on actual games. Sit is just a guy that looks all world in shorts. I need to see complete games, numerous ones, in high school before I anoint him as the 2020 starter

Advertisement
first post...........I thought this was a positive canes board Is "the franchise' ALWAYS this Debbie downer,
back to lutking
Fran

Do you really want to know where that hate comes from?

that negative comment was posted by a member of the 'tribe' and im sure its nothing personal against Sitkowski, but Art does have that 'Master Race' look ...so 10/1 the guy who made that post is going to root for the African-American kid no matter what, so
Sits will just have to make him eat his words

Just mind-numbing dumb on so many levels, it's hard to figure out where to begin.

If you aren't skeptical of Sikowski you're a blind homer. Dude has done nothing in games to be ranked this high or be confident in him.

We ragged Jake Allen and called him overrated but we can't question a guy with god awful numbers?

He played in a run heavy offense , so the reads should be easier and int's shouldn't be high. That causes me concern , the defenses he faces are focused on the run. Yet he still threw to the wrong guy.

I hope he's the goods , but until I see different he's a shirts/shorts super star:

Last edited:
That's the thing you can say you need to see it in games to believe the sitkowski hype but there is no reason to keep saying it in every sitkowski thread and keep bashing the 16 year old kid.... it's as simple as that. We will see what he does this year with the offense and talent at img....

That's the thing you can say you need to see it in games to believe the sitkowski hype but there is no reason to keep saying it in every sitkowski thread and keep bashing the 16 year old kid.... it's as simple as that. We will see what he does this year with the offense and talent at img....

You really need to stop with the board police schtick. Your constant use of "foh mf" is also tiring as well.

The bashing that you're referencing is more a critique on his short comings. Dude just turned 17 and will be an adult soon, in the legal sense. What do you think goes on in college football? It's cut throat (not to the point of the NFL). Players, especially QBs at big time schools get criticized - it's part of being a QB. If Art can't handle a forum critiquing his game in high school, it's going to get exponentially worst at the next stage. The fact that he's thrown a crap ton of interceptions in a run heavy offense is definitely concerning along with his troubling trend of holding onto the ball too long.

Advertisement

You really need to stop with the board police schtick. Your constant use of "foh mf" is also tiring as well.

The bashing that you're referencing is more a critique on his short comings. Dude just turned 17 and will be an adult soon, in the legal sense. What do you think goes on in college football? It's cut throat (not to the point of the NFL). Players, especially QBs at big time schools get criticized - it's part of being a QB. If Art can't handle a forum critiquing his game in high school, it's going to get exponentially worst at the next stage. The fact that he's thrown a crap ton of interceptions in a run heavy offense is definitely concerning along with his troubling trend of holding onto the ball too long.

You not going to tell me how to talk on a message board, tf...... You don't know me like that homie FOH, lol

But it's ok for you to question possible future commitments and repeatedly say you like recruit a,b and c more than recruit d ( Thorton is D)

Just because he's not higher on the " Brock board". And it's probably becaus he doesn't have as many Stars as the other guys.

Even though the staff loves this recruit. But then you get rustled if people question the staff about a recruit you like, they're " being bashed".

This is why you get such a hard time, you come off like a b itch. Then you're the first to run and tell , and I know this because I've heard it from mods.

To me you're talking out both sides of your mouth ,I have a right to question Sitkowski as much as I like just like you do Thorton.

Last edited:

foh bruh

Nobody's bashed him or attacked his character or person.

There is genuine, well founded skepticism about his ability to play the position in real games.

Seems like a nice young man, a hard worker, with excellent measurables. No one disputes that. The concern is with his actually ability to perform when the bullets are live. Not a single post I've read bashes him, so stop policing honest concerns by fans who want this position well stocked with talent that can actually play in games.

Advertisement

foh bruh

Nobody's bashed him or attacked his character or person.

There is genuine, well founded skepticism about his ability to play the position in real games.

Seems like a nice young man, a hard worker, with excellent measurables. No one disputes that. The concern is with his actually ability to perform when the bullets are live. Not a single post I've read bashes him, so stop policing honest concerns by fans who want this position well stocked with talent that can actually play in games.

This is why people treat the dude like they do. I'm never too hard on Brock but I get guys being annoyed. Then when they comeback at him he's plays the victim.

But it's ok for you to question possible future commitments and repeatedly say you like recruit a,b and c more than recruit d ( Thorton is D)

Just because he's not higher on the " Brock board". And it's probably becaus he doesn't have as many Stars as the other guys.

Even though the staff loves this recruit. But then you get rustled if people question the staff about a recruit you like, they're " being bashed".

This is why you get such a hard time, you come off like a b itch. Then you're the first to run and tell , and I know this because I've heard it from mods.

To me you're talking out both sides of your mouth ,I have a right to question Sitkowski as much as I like just like you do Thorton.

True, good post. I'll try to be post differently from now on

You not going to tell me how to talk on a message board, tf...... You don't know me like that homie FOH, lol

Please don't procreate.

Advertisement
Back