Video: 2018 commit Nesta Silvera and target Tyson Campbell

View as article

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Miami DT commit Nesta Silvera talks about his commitment with CanesInSight. Tyson Campbell joins the interview midway through.

[video=youtube_share;Z-xemUEqBow]https://youtu.be/Z-xemUEqBow[/video]

Advertisement
Advertisement
After that interview he's my favorite recruit and getting Tyson Campbell would be huge

Advertisement
The way Campbell responded to Nesta saying that he was coming to The U, is definitely positive in favor of Miami. Campbell just wants to enjoy the process, and rightfully so.

Young man, go sow your royal oats and then join us at DBU!!!

Nesta is a bully! You can tell he's a leader too by how Campbell responded.

Funny how AH was sending kids to every program but ours and w one Lil crack by getting Herbert, now AH is about to become a flood gate for us. Folks, I'm getting that 99-2000 feeling again. I kept telling my boys Miami is one good coach away from having the empire rebuilt...welp, even they are starting to say Richt being hired is a problem for the rest of the NCAA. Sit back and watch us re-take the throne.

Advertisement
What a difference this class is compared to recent classes. Even in the 2017 class we had a ton of local talent show no interest in Miami (Cowan, Grimes) or flirted with us but never committed (Jeudy, Slaton). Especially the DBs (Davis, Edwards, Samuels, D Wright, Henderson) just seemed like they weren't into the Canes. I know we got some great ones in Cooper, Bandy, Harley et al. But 2018 is just different, special. As long as we take care of business on the field, this class is going to vault us to the national championship discussion.

everyone.gif

Advertisement
Nesta and Ambassador Lingard are going to lead us back to the top of the mountain.

Nesta has a younger brother (in 8th grade) who is an animal. He will either play LB or SS. Nesta's younger brother will blow you up.

I've been telling you guys to just chill & let cuz enjoy the process, I think we're all gonna end up pleased with how this thing plays out. Once we shut down the used car dealership and reopened our football offices again, the first domino was tipped over. A lot of posters are skeptical of how much interest he really has in us. Especially because he's a really quiet kid who hasn't tipped his hand and TOS run more stories about him concerning other schools. I've always told you guys that he's told me awhile ago that we're definitely a player and I've always felt like we'd win out when the dust settles. The personal connection and trust level he has with Rumph combined with also being recruited by a Master like CMR will win out. I know how much he likes The U but I've never seen him show that much emotion publicly about any school. I haven't talked to him since earlier in the week but judging from what I just saw I wouldn't be surprised if he says we lead now...

Last edited:
Miami DT commit Nesta Silvera talks about his commitment with CanesInSight. Tyson Campbell joins the interview midway through.

[video=youtube_share;Z-xemUEqBow]https://youtu.be/Z-xemUEqBow[/video]

What a difference this class is compared to recent classes. Even in the 2017 class we had a ton of local talent show no interest in Miami (Cowan, Grimes) or flirted with us but never committed (Jeudy, Slaton). Especially the DBs (Davis, Edwards, Samuels, D Wright, Henderson) just seemed like they weren't into the Canes. I know we got some great ones in Cooper, Bandy, Harley et al. But 2018 is just different, special. As long as we take care of business on the field, this class is going to vault us to the national championship discussion.

One thing Cowan was a silent to us at one point lol

Advertisement
Back