Video: 2018 commit Nesta Silvera and target Tyson Campbell

View as article
Advertisement
I think we land Campbell. A DB class of Jobe, Frierson, Ivey, Russell and hopefully Campbell, Blades, Hall would be ELITE!!! I'm not sure we have room for anyone else, unless it is a top player.

Nesta is a bully! You can tell he's a leader too by how Campbell responded.

Funny how AH was sending kids to every program but ours and w one Lil crack by getting Herbert, now AH is about to become a flood gate for us. Folks, I'm getting that 99-2000 feeling again. I kept telling my boys Miami is one good coach away from having the empire rebuilt...welp, even they are starting to say Richt being hired is a problem for the rest of the NCAA. Sit back and watch us re-take the throne.

You have me goosebumps bruh.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Did you see how he treated those linemen who tried to block him today? Kid strength is on a DIFFERENT LEVEL

If y'all can't hear and and smell what's in air then ****. These boys are an old breed. This is a turning point class. Whoever claims their spot in it, whoever that is, they are gonna be downright nasty and mean. Those that don't claim aren't about this life. And that's totally fine. This class will be the tone setter. From this class forward these kids will have to claim their spot or be left behind.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tighten up them fingers

Something tells me that's not the first time you've said that to another dude.

Ask your mother

She agrees with me. Mom said, "That bytch *** faqqit ***** has had more fingers in him than an old bowling ball."

Yea so be careful when she brings your sandwich down in the basement for lunch tomorrow because she doesn't wash her hands after.

Advertisement
Silvera was smashing guys today. It's a crime he didn't get an Opening invite. Freakish natural power and alpha personality.

Silvera was smashing guys today. It's a crime he didn't get an Opening invite. Freakish natural power and alpha personality.

D, Nesta is one of those guys who would be strong even if he never entered the weight room. The Jerome Brown comparison is spot on with this kid based on his ability and his personality.

Tighten up them fingers

Something tells me that's not the first time you've said that to another dude.

Ask your mother

She agrees with me. Mom said, "That bytch *** faqqit ***** has had more fingers in him than an old bowling ball."

Yea so be careful when she brings your sandwich down in the basement for lunch tomorrow because she doesn't wash her hands after.

Lmao bang bang

After that interview he's my favorite recruit and getting Tyson Campbell would be huge

Knowing who to recruit is so key. Herbert brings Nesta, who will bring Tyson... a few years back FSU signed Devonta Freeman, who was a big brother figure and mentor to this RB from Central named Dalvin Cook. Or when Bama signed Amari Cooper, who himself was a big brother figure to Calvin Ridley, who himself was a big brother figure to Jerry Jeudy. Identifying the alpha males early to do the recruiting for you is crucial. And that's what CMR and staff is now doing.

Advertisement
After that interview he's my favorite recruit and getting Tyson Campbell would be huge

Knowing who to recruit is so key. Herbert brings Nesta, who will bring Tyson... a few years back FSU signed Devonta Freeman, who was a big brother figure and mentor to this RB from Central named Dalvin Cook. Or when Bama signed Amari Cooper, who himself was a big brother figure to Calvin Ridley, who himself was a big brother figure to Jerry Jeudy. Identifying the alpha males early to do the recruiting for you is crucial. And that's what CMR and staff is now doing.

I have Identified you as an Alpha Male.

Advertisement
Back