VH3 and Sherit update

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
Talked to someone in the know about these two today.

On Sherit, UF was feeling very confident about him about a month ago, but in the last couple of weeks since we've turned up the heat, they aren't feeling as confident. The Travis Johnson pick-up was kind of the thing that got the wheels turning with Sherit.

With VH3, there has been a lot of positive feedback regarding Miami lately. Earlier in the process, I had been hearing UF was out in front with USF a threat due to obvious reasons, but recently Miami has drawn even, if not passed UF in the race with USF right there as well. It is a three-horse battle, but USF will be tough to beat in the end.

Advertisement
Corey Long from ESPN said that if VH3 stays in state he thinks he will end up at USF.

TIFWIW.

Corey Long only has a cursory knowledge of what these kids plan on doing.

I think if we take Sherit, we'll get VHIII. It'll be just like last year with Deon, Duke, and Tracy. Kids want to play together.

I think if we take Sherit, we'll get VHIII. It'll be just like last year with Deon, Duke, and Tracy. Kids want to play together.

This.

I understand the connection to USF, but that's not a good business decision. The Big East doesn't even have an automatic tie-in for the new post-season system. I can't imagine he wants to play for his dad THAT badly, and it's not like his dad his the head coach, or even his position coach.

I predict VH3 to sign wherever his dad is coaching. As of now that would be USF.

Advertisement
Corey Long doesnt know shizzzz.......said McCord had "no chance" of going to Miami on the day of McCord's decision

I think VH3 sees the potential for big things here, but these sanctions are the ugly black cloud that won't go away. I wish they would make a decision already......

Advertisement
LOL @ Corey Long. Dude knows nothing. ESPN's recruiting analysts are the worse in the business.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Back