Veteran’s Day

Advertisement
IMG_8391.jpeg

Happy Birthday Brothers!!!

Happy Veterans Day to all!!!

Now as one of my First Sergeants would always say, “Time to, Seek, Close With and Destroy!” those cucks in the capital.

Semper Canes!!!

Advertisement
Screenshot_20231102_204627_Messages.jpg

To all my fellow active duty and veteran brothers and sisters in-arms...

we know don't we?

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Mrs Empirical and I are so thankful we were afforded the privilege of working with the top 1% of humanity for all those years.

One big happy dysfunctional family and I wouldn't trade a minute of it for anything in the world.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
To be honest, we shouldn't even need this day. Being a veteran and especially a combat vet should be one of the biggest daily badges of honor in this country and get you more than verbal commendation- even as genuine as it is. We still have a longggg way to go in treating these men and women correctly as a country in their post service lives.

*not trying to be a downer or some faux moral authority here and I absolutely agree with all the sentiments that have been expressed. I just have some close connections in the medical and even social work world and have seen a lot of instances where we keep failing a lot of these people that were willing to put their lives on the line for a uniform and a country. That's a failure that has been uniquely bipartisan too so it's on everyone.

Advertisement
Back