Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

I don't disagree with this at all...

I still think Perry needs a redshirt, but if he balls out in the Summer I'd be more than happy with him as the starter.

I'm a huge Perry fan & believe in his ability projecting at the College level, he just needs to add some weight & he could be a deadly over the next few seasons.

He's undoubtedly the best QB in the State for the 2017 class & the offense will be more tailored to suit his strengths.

The uptempo/quick passing attack will also improve the run game drastically & open up the middle of the field as well.

I don't think they'll be a huge drop off in production that many people might worry about with a True Freshman QB...

He probably won't put up similar stats to Kaaya, but the run game will be 10x better with Perry & adds an extra wrinkle to the offensive scheme.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Please let this kid be the goods...2017 schedule and if our D improves over this year, we ballin!

Better hope Pete is wrong. You never want a coach to predetermine who the starter is gonna be. Make Perry earn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Hopefully Perry already has the playbook in hand (if its allowed)

Insider said that Richt was keeping the playbook secret until Perry arrived. Also according to the insider, Richt is shocked that Kaaya is gone even though he got a 5th round grade by Dannyboycane.....[poot]

I don't disagree with this at all...

I still think Perry needs a redshirt, but if he balls out in Spring ball I'd be more than happy with him as the starter.

I'm a huge Perry fan & believe in his ability projecting at the College level, he just needs to add some weight & he could be a deadly over the next few seasons.

He's not coming in the spring.

perry plays weak competition. i dont expect a late enrollee who is undersized to come in and be ready for start at qb for a high level ACC team. sorry.

I heard Kaaya was great. Berrios was great. Trayone was great. Lets just let it play out. stop crowning people before they get on campus.

N'Kosi Perry will start game one for the Miami Hurricanes in 2017. I've heard he is going to be given every opportunity to win the job and this is who CMR wants to win the job. Richt wants the RPO to be the staple in the offense and Perry will give him the best chance to do that.

like trayone gray, and all the other legends. Can we just let it play out? Perry will likely not be ready. lets not ruin him. he has alot of potentional.

This really isn't based on an opinion. This is already the talk inside the building. Miami had anticipated Kaaya's decision.

Im just concerned about rushing this kid into action. Im old school, i like to redshirt QBs.

I'm concerned about getting the best player at QB. If that's Perry great, but if not I hope Richt has the sense to see it and not force his choice. I don't claim to have a better idea of who should play, but sometimes people with big egos (football coaches) can't see when they're wrong. I'll trust Richt's assessment, I just hope he's open to the idea that his chosen guy might not be the best option THIS YEAR.

Advertisement
Better hope Pete is wrong. You never want a coach to predetermine who the starter is gonna be. Make Perry earn it.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Agreed...that's an idiotic corching move.

Last edited:
Advertisement
perry plays weak competition. i dont expect a late enrollee who is undersized to come in and be ready for start at qb for a high level ACC team. sorry.

I heard Kaaya was great. Berrios was great. Trayone was great. Lets just let it play out. stop crowning people before they get on campus.

Can you imagine if we hear and then see that Rosier leads coming out of the spring? All the excuses that will be made. Specifically because we heard this past spring about how far behind he was and how bad he was in practice. Our insiders were "shocked" he won the backup job.

Advertisement
I'll bet Rosier starts game 1. He's gonna be great in the RPO. Starting a QB that weighs 170lbs isn't happening.

Last edited:
N'Kosi Perry will start game one for the Miami Hurricanes in 2017. I've heard he is going to be given every opportunity to win the job and this is who CMR wants to win the job. Richt wants the RPO to be the staple in the offense and Perry will give him the best chance to do that.

like trayone gray, and all the other legends. Can we just let it play out? Perry will likely not be ready. lets not ruin him. he has alot of potentional.

This really isn't based on an opinion. This is already the talk inside the building. Miami had anticipated Kaaya's decision.

Im just concerned about rushing this kid into action. Im old school, i like to redshirt QBs.

Times have changed.

Advertisement
Back