Very, very early prediction but I'll put it on the line now

Peter Ariz

All American
Premium
N'Kosi Perry will start game one for the Miami Hurricanes in 2017. I've heard he is going to be given every opportunity to win the job and this is who CMR wants to win the job. Richt wants the RPO to be the staple in the offense and Perry will give him the best chance to do that.

Advertisement
N'Kosi Perry will start game one for the Miami Hurricanes in 2017. I've heard he is going to be given every opportunity to win the job and this is who CMR wants to win the job. Richt wants the RPO to be the staple in the offense and Perry will give him the best chance to do that.

There he is!!!! ****. I thought you left to start HootInsight.com.

like trayone gray, and all the other legends. Can we just let it play out? Perry will likely not be ready. lets not ruin him. he has alot of potentional.

Advertisement
Advertisement

like trayone gray, and all the other legends. Can we just let it play out? Perry will likely not be ready. lets not ruin him. he has alot of potentional.

This really isn't based on an opinion. This is already the talk inside the building. Miami had anticipated Kaaya's decision and Perry is the leader in the clubhouse for the job.

This really isn't based on an opinion. This is already the talk inside the building. Miami had anticipated Kaaya's decision.

Im just concerned about rushing this kid into action. Im old school, i like to redshirt QBs.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Get this kid in the weight room and training Table. He needs to add some weight or he will get crushed. I wish he was an EE.

Richt Jr. needs to get a hotel room up there and tutor this kid every day on the playbook.

Sucks he's not an EE, but this is Richt's guy.

I still think we use packages with Weldon as well.

Advertisement
Back