Very poor crowd yesterday

Another ****** that doesn't even know how much parking is - $10 bought in advance - and wants a downtown stadium.

I heard FIU games have free parking and nice concrete benches to sit on. Go to those games. You're not the kind of fan we want - the kind that constantly bītches without even bothering to check his facts. Go away.

Do you feel good about yourself after calling people names? How old are you dude? I bet you didn't attend UM, which gives you no rights speaking on our behalf in regards to who we want as fans or not. I'm doing a masters degree at FIU but I did undegrade in UM, hence the screen name. Go eat a dyck loser.

The only dyck eater here is you, posting and bītching about parking and not even having your facts straight. Expect to be called names when you post whiny bullshīt about how expensive it is to go to a game. If that's your problem, then I suggest you post less and work more, so you can actually have a couple of bucks in your pocket, because canes games are seriously cheap to go to.

And yes, I did graduate from UM, and I know full well the issues with getting students to go, which are ZERO. When students are on campus and don't go it's because they oversleep, or are lazy, or just don't care. The school makes it so easy to go it's ridiculous.

You sound like a ******* reject. Apparently people on a forum can't complain or share their concerns about anything or else faqqots like you throw a fit and start calling people names. Congrats on being a terrific cheerleader for the program.

Advertisement
Another ****** that doesn't even know how much parking is - $10 bought in advance - and wants a downtown stadium.

I heard FIU games have free parking and nice concrete benches to sit on. Go to those games. You're not the kind of fan we want - the kind that constantly bītches without even bothering to check his facts. Go away.

Do you feel good about yourself after calling people names? How old are you dude? I bet you didn't attend UM, which gives you no rights speaking on our behalf in regards to who we want as fans or not. I'm doing a masters degree at FIU but I did undegrade in UM, hence the screen name. Go eat a dyck loser.

The only dyck eater here is you, posting and bītching about parking and not even having your facts straight. Expect to be called names when you post whiny bullshīt about how expensive it is to go to a game. If that's your problem, then I suggest you post less and work more, so you can actually have a couple of bucks in your pocket, because canes games are seriously cheap to go to.

And yes, I did graduate from UM, and I know full well the issues with getting students to go, which are ZERO. When students are on campus and don't go it's because they oversleep, or are lazy, or just don't care. The school makes it so easy to go it's ridiculous.

You sound like a ******* reject. Apparently people on a forum can't complain or share their concerns about anything or else faqqots like you throw a fit and start calling people names. Congrats on being a terrific cheerleader for the program.
FIUMCane... thank you for your comments. As for my kids it's crazy at my house. My son graduated from UM. My daughter got a BA from Gainesville and another BA from FIU. She's presently living in Gainesville debating where she'll do her masters.
Good luck dude.

You sound like a poor ****** that can't afford $10 parking for a game.

As far as complaining, feel free to complain like the little bytch that you are all you want. Just don't expect to get a pass when you whine about the cheapest sport ticket in town, and lie like a hysterical female about parking prices that you make up and inflate.

You are making yourself look worse with every post.

Advertisement
Back