Very OT

305to954

All American
****..Toronto blew that ****..some ole baby raptors type ****..I’m not even a raps fan and I was hurts for 10 whole minutes after..idk wtf Nurse called that TO after 2 blitzed all the dubs with 10 straight.. idek if them boys can recover from this..they better not watch the game film or they gon be sick..that momentum shift was eerily similar to spurs v heat in 13’..different circumstances but still..ima leave this here..Go Canes lol

Advertisement
****..Toronto blew that ****..some ole baby raptors type ****..I’m not even a raps fan and I was hurts for 10 whole minutes after..idk wtf Nurse called that TO after 2 blitzed all the dubs with 10 straight.. idek if them boys can recover from this..they better not watch the game film or they gon be sick..that momentum shift was eerily similar to spurs v heat in 13’..different circumstances but still..ima leave this here..Go Canes lol

Lol.

The Toronto came out of Toronto like always.

Had me fooled thinking they was gonna put GS to bed and take the title.

I shoulda knowed....

Advertisement
The Warriors are going to come back down from 3-1 to win the finals just like the Cavs did in 2015-16.

This time it'll be Steph Curry playing the lead character in the valiant Warrior comeback series instead of Lebron.

It's literally the same **** script... Boost ratings & creates a great dramatic storyline for the fans & media.

KD looks to have a blown Achilles.

Wow.
I think we all knew when first saw it that it was Achilles..I had a sore or a strain one in HS shut me down for 4 weeks. And that was summer baseball. It’s not a joke. For KD it probably wasn’t a full rupture at 1st. They treated it like a sprain or slight tear. But it was a mistake to put him back on the floor and for him to agree to it!! I’m not a fan of KD but pray it’s just a reaggrivation and not a complete tear..but the way it just gave..looks similar to Kobe

The Warriors are going to come back down from 3-1 to win the finals just like the Cavs did in 2015-16.

This time it'll be Steph Curry playing the lead character in the valiant Warrior comeback series instead of Lebron.

It's literally the same **** script... Boost ratings & creates a great dramatic storyline for the fans & media.
Yeaaa the ref n NBA conspiracy again..it definitely explains the last 3 minutes of that game..nah bro this all sports and momentum. It’s What happens in sports..raps blew this ****..ain’t no script. It’s not wrestling..if it was scripted the refs don’t give Toronto 2 chances at the end to end it..boogies put back..draymonds not so clear back court

Advertisement
Lol.

The Toronto came out of Toronto like always.

Had me fooled thinking they was gonna put GS to bed and take the title.

I shoulda knowed....
Lol..been watch LeBron put these cats away 3 years in a row..been waiting on a slip up all post season..when they won game 4 I admit I was sold..but..

I don’t even like kd and the warriors but how tf do you let kd play as a medical staff
Man that came down to him. If he passed the med staff evaluation, then at that point it’s on the player and the ppl advising him that are not GS related..KD should’ve never stepped on that court. You don’t play with Achilles injuries. It’s a risk/reward situation. He was definitely good to go proof is how he was moving and playing. But with those Achilles it just takes one Normal play. Usually the warning is soreness and stiffness. KD had the warning sign but decided to risk it. Respect his decision as a competitor, but **** was it the wrong one. Cat is 31. If it’s a rupture he won’t be the same until he 33..crazy

Toronto in 6.

The timeout was a head scratcher, but for GSW to smoke the nets from behind the arc like that and still only win by 1 and pray for a Lowry shot that was god awful, that’s not good. Second time Toronto gave GSW the game at home.

No KD, no Looney, and a 50/50 Boogie. Still don’t bode well for GSW.

Advertisement
I think we all knew when first saw it that it was Achilles..I had a sore or a strain one in HS shut me down for 4 weeks. And that was summer baseball. It’s not a joke. For KD it probably wasn’t a full rupture at 1st. They treated it like a sprain or slight tear. But it was a mistake to put him back on the floor and for him to agree to it!! I’m not a fan of KD but pray it’s just a reaggrivation and not a complete tear..but the way it just gave..looks similar to Kobe

Agree. It was always the Achilles. They just wanted to keep it on the down low

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back