Very OT

Yes and that's why there's no way in **** they're beating them 3 times IMO.
Raptors are playing a team with arguably their best player out for most of the series and still can't put them away. Sorry but Toronto is Not the better team.

Advertisement
Toronto shot themselves in the foot a few times. However as the old adage says....Never underestimate the heart of a champion!
Bingo!!

The threes Steph hit were cold blooded , Klay hit one too. They literally needed all three.

With all the injuries and no depth this’s giys showed some guys last night. While running on fumes.

Great teams do this , the bulls did this on the regular , the suns and the Jazz were steals and clutch shots by Kerr/ Paxson from having the bulls on the brink.

Yeaaa the ref n NBA conspiracy again..it definitely explains the last 3 minutes of that game..nah bro this all sports and momentum. It’s What happens in sports..raps blew this ****..ain’t no script. It’s not wrestling..if it was scripted the refs don’t give Toronto 2 chances at the end to end it..boogies put back..draymonds not so clear back court

Except the refs and NBA isn’t a conspiracy. There’s already been refs that have admitted they tried to extend series. At the end of the day the best team usually wins but in a close game the refs can absolutely tilt the game one way or the other and they have. If you thought this series wasn’t at least going 6 or 7, you’re kidding yourself

Nurse blew it. Even his own players were shocked by that timeout. Warriors were on the ropes and he rang the bell and let them regroup.
No doubt it was a head scratching timeout. But that does not at all excuse a team up 6 points and with the ball with 3 minutes left in a chance to win a championship at home blowing that game. that's on them.

Advertisement
Bingo!!

The threes Steph hit were cold blooded , Klay hit one too. They literally needed all three.

With all the injuries and no depth this’s giys showed some guys last night. While running on fumes.

Great teams do this , the bulls did this on the regular , the suns and the Jazz were steals and clutch shots by Kerr/ Paxson from having the bulls on the brink.
This, this, and this. Spot on post.

Great teams, especially dynasty's have a way of willing themselves to victories. It can be argued whether or not the Warriors are already a Dynasty, considering that they have won 3 out of the last 4 titles and have been to 5 straight finals! If they win this one, there is no argument....They will have to be considered a Dynasty.

Elimination games are always toughest on the team that is ahead in the series. It's really tough to put a team away. When the team that you are trying to put away has won 3 of the past 4 championships, and you are just now playing in your first ever Finals, the difficulty of that task is beyond your comprehension, because your team has never been in this type of situation before.

Last night reminded me of the Jordan's, Robert Horry, Steve Kerr, and Dwayne Wade's of the world. They were all champions who ran to, and lived for the big moment/shots, just like Curry and Klay did last night! Last night was not a display of what they do, it was a display of who they are,.......Champions!

This, this, and this. Spot on post.

Great teams, especially dynasty's have a way of willing themselves to victories. It can be argued whether or not the Warriors are already a Dynasty, considering that they have won 3 out of the last 4 titles and have been to 5 straight finals! If they win this one, there is no argument....They will have to be considered a Dynasty.

Elimination games are always toughest on the team that is ahead in the series. It's really tough to put a team away. When the team that you are trying to put away has won 3 of the past 4 championships, and you are just now playing in your first ever Finals, the difficulty of that task is beyond your comprehension, because your team has never been in this type of situation before.

Last night reminded me of the Jordan's, Robert Horry, Steve Kerr, and Dwayne Wade's of the world. They were all champions who ran to, and lived for the big moment/shots, just like Curry and Klay did last night! Last night was not a display of what they do, it was a display of who they are,.......Champions!

yeah Klay is never scared of the moment..Regardless what happens next game Klay will put on a show. now if Steph can come thru they might be able to get it to 7.

yeah Klay is never scared of the moment..Regardless what happens next game Klay will put on a show. now if Steph can come thru they might be able to get it to 7.

I’m amazed by the balls the splash brothers have , majority of their shots are bad shots lol , yet they still hit at an unreal percentage. Then Steph takes a fall away three and then takes another one when it was do or die. And that’s with him being off in the second half.

I’m not a fan but **** I love watching greatness.

Advertisement
The Warriors are going to come back down from 3-1 to win the finals just like the Cavs did in 2015-16.

This time it'll be Steph Curry playing the lead character in the valiant Warrior comeback series instead of Lebron.

It's literally the same **** script... Boost ratings & creates a great dramatic storyline for the fans & media.

i don't disagree, but there is one critical factor. Draymond Green has 6 technicals right now. One more and he sits, which as you said resembles the Cavs 15-16 series where the Cavs won in part because of Green's 7th technical. Here, it could play the other way. They lose Green, they lose the series. Here's hoping he can control himself.

He called the timeout because Kyle Lowry was asking for it

Who was the joke about where they said a star player would be tired and look to the bench and coach acted like he didn’t see him?

Nurse should have pulled that one out the bag. lol

Advertisement
I’m amazed by the balls the splash brothers have , majority of their shots are bad shots lol , yet they still hit at an unreal percentage. Then Steph takes a fall away three and then takes another one when it was do or die. And that’s with him being off in the second half.

I’m not a fan but **** I love watching greatness.

Guys would have been shooting like that years ago if coaches let them.

With practice, it isn’t unfathomable.

All they need is eyes on the rim. If the defense doesn’t alter their form, those shots are money.

More and more guys are getting it like that but having the green light from Kerr combined with the ice water in their veins puts the Splash Brothers on another level.

Guys would have been shooting like that years ago if coaches let them.

With practice, it isn’t unfathomable.

All they need is eyes on the rim. If the defense doesn’t alter their form, those shots are money.

More and more guys are getting it like that but having the green light from Kerr combined with the ice water in their veins puts the Splash Brothers on another level.

I grew up on the 90’s- 90’s b-ball and I’ve never seen anything close to Steph. Like I said dude shoots from thirty plus feet, with people draped all over him, sometimes fading away. Yet all his shooting percentages have him in the top ten in history. While taking far more shots , it’s absolutely nuts.

It’s the depth mixed with the amount and difficulty but still shooting at a historic rate

No other team has depended mainly on threes and won at this level. Every great team had a post / inside threat. Even MJ stayed in the post when it was money time, his entire game was mid range in. Their offense is legit majority jump shot oriented.

So I disagree with guys who could’ve done this if they had the green light , majority of those guys had less attempts , with less difficulty but still didn’t have his percentage.

This is a once in a lifetime thing going on here.

I grew up on the 90’s- 90’s b-ball and I’ve never seen anything close to Steph. Like I said dude shoots from thirty plus feet, with people draped all over him, sometimes fading away. Yet all his shooting percentages have him in the top ten in history. While taking far more shots , it’s absolutely nuts.

It’s the depth mixed with the amount and difficulty but still shooting at a historic rate

No other team has depended mainly on threes and won at this level. Every great team had a post / inside threat. Even MJ stayed in the post when it was money time, his entire game was mid range in. Their offense is legit majority jump shot oriented.

So I disagree with guys who could’ve done this if they had the green light , majority of those guys had less attempts , with less difficulty but still didn’t have his percentage.

If coaches would have accepted it, guys would have developed it.

Now a days, everyone can shoot the three. However mid range shooting has fallen off of a cliff. So has finesse shooting in the post.

The coaches allowed the style of play to change and the players adapted. Bigs today have almost no post moves. Today’s game is heavily reliant on 3’s and dunks. Back then it was low post scoring and mid range.

I understand what you are saying, but the analytics is what made coaches realize how effective the 3 ball is. There was no reason to take those type shots back in the day. They would just get you benched. Once coaches changed philosophy, the players adapted and extended their range.

This started with acceptance of the 3 in youth ball and kids grew up shooting it. If the shift in thinking happened earlier, the game would have changed earlier.

You are right though. What Steph and Kay do has never been seen before.

Advertisement

They also had defenders literally with their hands on them the entire game (which was legal). Steph's a phenomenal shooter, quite possibly the best shooter the game has ever seen, but he would not shoot the same % he does today if he played in the 80s and 90s. Fact.

Pl

plus how many volume scorers have we had in the league b4..many. What Steph n klay has is a alltime great skill that they’ve honed. With Steph he is the greatest shooter of all time because of his handles. Klay is just unreal how he can get his shots up..so nah ****** wasn’t shooting like this.

They also had defenders literally with their hands on them the entire game (which was legal). Steph's a phenomenal shooter, quite possibly the best shooter the game has ever seen, but he would not shoot the same % he does today if he played in the 80s and 90s. Fact.
How is that a “fact”..hand checking during a jumper is still considered a foul in the 80s and 90s..

Advertisement
Back