Vernon Hargreaves

gacericardo

Junior
will take an unofficial visit to Miami on Thursday. There is a camp but he will not participate. Says he is excited about the visit and that he speaks regularly with Coach Franklin and Coach Williams. Hope Tracy shows him around

Advertisement
best CB in the game!

We need to build a relationship with this talent...you never know what can happen down the road.

Advertisement
Advertisement
best CB in the game!

We need to build a relationship with this talent...you never know what can happen down the road.

You like him over Mack Alexander?

I haven't seen VH's tape.

I do. Yes, Alexander is more athletic, more Hargreaves will play earlier because he's so advanced. dude gets it.

they are both elite, no doubt about it. Howard would probably be behind both of them if they were in the same class. Not a knock on Tracy but these two are both at least on par with him.

I think VH is a better pure CB, but Mack Alexander is a better playmaker/athlete. Can't go wrong with either

VHIII is as good as it gets.

Mackenzie is elite, but a notch below Hargreaves. Vernon will start somewhere from day 1.

Advertisement
His Dad having coached here is not a positive. It may not be a negative, but it's definitely not a positive.

Advertisement
His Dad having coached here is not a positive. It may not be a negative, but it's definitely not a positive.
In what sense?
His Dad got fired
I was about to post something about Kehoe being helpful in this scenario since he was fired at the same time as his dad. He could spin that as something that happened not just a long time ago, but 2 AD's & 2 HC's ago. Then I remembered that Kehoe and recruiting asset don't belong in the same sentence together. Hargreaves is the only guy that I have no faith in signing.

^^^^ worst i believe Tampa is his recruiting area....either tampa or sw fla....so Hargreaves likely is his recruit.

Advertisement
Back