Vernon Hargreaves

Advertisement
Advertisement
best CB in the game!

We need to build a relationship with this talent...you never know what can happen down the road.

You like him over Mack Alexander?

I haven't seen VH's tape.

I do. Yes, Alexander is more athletic, more Hargreaves will play earlier because he's so advanced. dude gets it.

Alexander>Hargreaves, IMO. We'll see in time who's right. Alexander's just a better athlete, with a much higher ceiling, i think.

best CB in the game!

We need to build a relationship with this talent...you never know what can happen down the road.

You like him over Mack Alexander?

I haven't seen VH's tape.

I do. Yes, Alexander is more athletic, more Hargreaves will play earlier because he's so advanced. dude gets it.

Alexander>Hargreaves, IMO. We'll see in time who's right. Alexander's just a better athlete, with a much higher ceiling, i think.

Hargreaves + Jamaal Carter or Artie Burns > Mackenzie and Mackenro Alexander

If Mackenzie is willing to sign on without his brother, he has a spot I'm sure.

Hargreaves plays with perfect balance. His upside may not be Mack Alexander's, but I think Hargreaves is a future NFL player.

Advertisement
^^^^^ I guess that's a no.. .lol

CB is the least of my concerns... I still feel comfortable with Howard, Bush, Hope, Finnie, Davis, Dortch, and Crawford competition. We just need 3 guys to separate themselves from the group. Just 3.. that's all.

I have been looking and looking, but can't find it. I thought I just today read that VH's mom indicated she would feel very comfortable with her son at UM with the coaching staff.

Now, am I confused with someone else, or do I have that PSE? No. EPS. . . . nope - ESP!

CB is the least of my concerns... I still feel comfortable with Howard, Bush, Hope, Finnie, Davis, Dortch, and Crawford competition. We just need 3 guys to separate themselves from the group. Just 3.. that's all.

I'd still feel much better with one of VH or MA to go along with Jamal Carter (who looks like he could be even more of a stud than both of em)

Advertisement

I'd still feel much better with one of VH or MA to go along with Jamal Carter (who looks like he could be even more of a stud than both of em)

Are you predicting Carter switches to CB? I think he's a safety through and through. And i agree that CB is extremely low priority - and yet i'm greedy. If these kids were borderline prospects (kinda like Deeb, Estime, D Reynolds), i would say 'pass' and save those ships. But these are first rate studs. I dont like seeing elite S FL talent like Alexander and SWFL talent like Hargreaves going elsewhere. ****, i'd even take Likely this year if we dont get the first two.

So i agree that even though the need isnt there, i would feel much better if we got at least one of those top three kids.

^^ no i am not suggesting that Carter is a CB. I mentioned him since he is likely a Cane and a DB and a mega stud in the making. I can see how that was confusing.

Advertisement
Vernon Hargreaves‏@VHargreaves24

I was surprised by what Miami had to offer !! I loved my visit !! []_[]

13.gif

/not expecting much

Please lord, let us have a decent enough season...da freshmens are commin' outta da woodwerks

Advertisement
Back