Vern....update on Shavar?

2 years ago he was All Miami.. Golden and scheme killed all possibilites..transfers to IMG gets SEC disease..LSU falls back so he chooses Gheyturds, has 2nd thoughts, calls Miami to gauge interest, I got a boner and alerted the board ...Miami wanted him to come vist on 29th but he already planned to go to FSU on 29th... No middle ground was reached last I heard..Boner went flaccid when I didnt hear anything back from J Rock... Got called a troll by the frustrated, the meager, and the weak...If I hear anything new Ill let the board know

I always love to read your contributions.

Just one question though................is there a whitevern out there that you gotta make sure you differentiate yourself from?:newman:

Plot Twist: It's an Asianvern that causes all the confusion. They both hate it when you mix their names up.

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2477709 said:
When did vern become a insider?

Just on this one mane

So Vern,

I'm late to the game on this subject...... Can you give an update as to what you know the situation to be is at the time......

Any secret backdoor dark room meeting going on between Shavar Manuel & Pastor Richt.....

National Signing Day "surprise surprise" to the Swamp Lizards......

2 years ago he was All Miami.. Golden and scheme killed all possibilites..transfers to IMG gets SEC disease..LSU falls back so he chooses Gheyturds, has 2nd thoughts, calls Miami to gauge interest, I got a boner and alerted the board ...Miami wanted him to come vist on 29th but he already planned to go to FSU on 29th... No middle ground was reached last I heard..Boner went flaccid when I didnt hear anything back from J Rock... Got called a troll by the frustrated, the meager, and the weak...If I hear anything new Ill let the board know

As always, thanks for the info.

Just one question though................is there a whitevern out there that you gotta make sure you differentiate yourself from?:newman:
Was a mortgage broker for about 5 years...we had another Vern in the office.... GOt tired of taking each others calls so we separated as as whitevern and blackvern.... and it stuck with me, whitevern is in jail for mortgage fraud..... blackvern barely got off

Was a mortgage broker for about 5 years...we had another Vern in the office.... GOt tired of taking each others calls so we separated as as whitevern and blackvern.... and it stuck with me, whitevern is in jail for mortgage fraud..... blackvern barely got off

funny on multiple levels!

Advertisement

Ahhh so you got rich down here when the mortgage industry was going BOOM! lol. Handing out 300k+ houses to people working at Mcdonalds. (Im messing with you man. lol)

Hey people who are mad just dont understand the recruiting game. No doubt I believe that Shavar called the coaches. (or maybe we called him first and he just returned the phone call)..anyway, they tried to get him down for a visit during the week, he probably had classes, they asked him to swap out FSU for us, he said "No", and Richt said "God bless"..

Like I said in another thread, Tell Jrock that when he gets to swampville and realizes its a dump and that team is going nowhere...tell him we will be here waiting with open arms just like we did with GWillis.

SO why can't he come to Miami instead of FSU on the 29th if he was all Miami in the past?

Kid has a lot of talent but will take a miracle for him to fulfill it. Was told by a coach on staff at img that he was one of the top 3 laziest kids he'd ever coached. The Malik barrow kid going to osu is the stud. Lsu backed off because they were told of his horrible work ethic. I'd be surprised if he plays before his junior year if he's still in school by then.

Agree 100%. But, If he gets the right D-Line coach he could be a gamer, if he does not, might not ever hear from him again.

Advertisement

I know this belongs in the WEZ but what happened to his whitevern privilege.

Ahhh so you got rich down here when the mortgage industry was going BOOM! lol. Handing out 300k+ houses to people working at Mcdonalds
. (Im messing with you man. lol)

LOL u pretty much hit the nail on the head

and Shavar still is not qualified yet crossing our fingers on that

Ahhh so you got rich down here when the mortgage industry was going BOOM! lol. Handing out 300k+ houses to people working at Mcdonalds
. (Im messing with you man. lol)

LOL u pretty much hit the nail on the head

and Shavar still is not qualified yet crossing our fingers on that

LOL. Hey man, can't and won't knock the hustle. My wifes sister had 4 houses under her name and all because she had great credit. Problem was she made $14 per hour. Ran into a slick cat like yourself who told her it didnt matter and got all her kids houses under her name. LOL. Man, "what a time to be alive" like Drake and Future say.

That's awesome. It's like the blackvern genesis prequel movie.

I'm not surprised in the least that whitevern was shadier. Years ago I went on a football roadtrip with my buddies from work to Cleveland, and we were looking to pick up some Browns stuff before the game from the "merchants" around the stadium. So, I grew up not far from Detroit (in Canada) and visited there frequently, but the rest of the guys were the up north, super-white, I've barely met a black guy in States types and I could tell they felt a little nervous around the black guys, lol. So as we were looking for which guy to buy from, they wanted to go up to one of the white guys - I had him pegged from a mile away and said "nah, you can't go to them if you want to get a decent deal............you gotta go deal with the black guys if you want to be treated fairly".

So, only myself and one other didn't go to the white dudes, and we got better stuff for half the price. So the moral of the story is:
quote-lord-loves-a-workin-man-don-t-trust-whitey-steve-martin-40-31-01.jpg

Advertisement
Whitevern will get out of prison this year. My good dude went in for Mortgage fraud as well, he will be out in 5 years. Who the **** was your attorney blackvern?

Despite the visit to the state’s capital, the four-star big man still feels his commitment to the Gators is solid.

“I am just going to let it all marinate," said Manuel, before adding, "I am committed to Florida solidly.”

One of the reasons he committed to Florida in the first place is his relationship with Florida defensive line coach Chris Rumph.

According to Manuel, he and Rumph are very close and spoke earlier today.

“I actually talked to Coach Rumph this morning and our relationship is spot on. We are real cool man. It’s big to show he wants me and his honesty. He isn’t trying to sell me anything.”

Though he’s maintained his commitment is solid, Florida fans likely won't feel comfortable until Manuel sends his Letter of Intent on Wednesday.

“I am actually signing at my home back in Tampa around 12:30. Most likely I will Tweet it out when I send it.”

Florida about to be rustled... We almost convinced him to delay his signing until a week after signing day so he can visit.... This crootin game aint for the weak.. Not that we already didnt know but recrooting insiders know absoultely nothing about nothing

Advertisement
Despite the visit to the state’s capital, the four-star big man still feels his commitment to the Gators is solid.

“I am just going to let it all marinate," said Manuel, before adding, "I am committed to Florida solidly.”

One of the reasons he committed to Florida in the first place is his relationship with Florida defensive line coach Chris Rumph.

According to Manuel, he and Rumph are very close and spoke earlier today.

“I actually talked to Coach Rumph this morning and our relationship is spot on. We are real cool man. It’s big to show he wants me and his honesty. He isn’t trying to sell me anything.”

Though he’s maintained his commitment is solid, Florida fans likely won't feel comfortable until Manuel sends his Letter of Intent on Wednesday.

“I am actually signing at my home back in Tampa around 12:30. Most likely I will Tweet it out when I send it.”

Florida about to be rustled... We almost convinced him to delay his signing until a week after signing day so he can visit.... This crootin game aint for the weak.. Not that we already didnt know but recrooting insiders know absoultely nothing about nothing

Langston at Warchant thinks he flips

Advertisement
Back