Vern....update on Shavar?

Vern you ain't Neva lied.... Except on Manuel. You didn't even get him to visit bra..😐

Advertisement
It's over guys. Perps was right I guess
icon5.png

Advertisement
Vern you ain't Neva lied.... Except on Manuel. You didn't even get him to visit bra..��

LOL Mane my words were if he visits I got this.... but yes I didnt come through...lblame golden not me :monkey-serious:

Golden been gone for 3-4 months, Miami hired richt and got the best dline coach in the country. Ain't no excuses , you had time bra lol

Advertisement
When Miami lost to FSU and Shavar was in the stadium, that ended it for Golden. He lost Shavar then and there. Florida has built a relationship with the kid and is going to stick with him throughout his process, whatever that means for him. They were the first to offer him when he was a Sophomore. I hate Florida, but I'm happy that the young man is going to get an opportunity to continue his education. He's a GREAT young man and was going through a lot this year. The coach at IMG that said he was lazy should be FIRED. He just never built a relationship with the kid. He'll do anything for the people he cares about and IMG didn't have that bond with him. If Florida keeps their word and they support the kid, I wouldn't be surprised to see the kid blow up. He's a GREAT young man and he deserves his chance.

When Miami lost to FSU and Shavar was in the stadium, that ended it for Golden. He lost Shavar then and there. Florida has built a relationship with the kid and is going to stick with him throughout his process, whatever that means for him. They were the first to offer him when he was a Sophomore. I hate Florida, but I'm happy that the young man is going to get an opportunity to continue his education. He's a GREAT young man and was going through a lot this year. The coach at IMG that said he was lazy should be FIRED. He just never built a relationship with the kid. He'll do anything for the people he cares about and IMG didn't have that bond with him. If Florida keeps their word and they support the kid, I wouldn't be surprised to see the kid blow up. He's a GREAT young man and he deserves his chance.

Hes going to FSU mane what are you talking about

Jeez, we'll have to deal with sweat and burns over the next several years

At 215 pounds as a defensive end, at what point is Burns going to be a problem? The kid has John Square-type legs. He'll need 30 pounds of good weight to be a problem.

Advertisement

At 215 pounds as a defensive end, at what point is Burns going to be a problem? The kid has John Square-type legs. He'll need 30 pounds of good weight to be a problem.

In 2-3 years he can be the prototypical 250 pound edge rushing daemon fsu always puts out there. Sweat was that weight when he started as a Fr, fwiw.

In 2-3 years he can be the prototypical 250 pound edge rushing daemon fsu always puts out there. Sweat was that weight when he started as a Fr, fwiw.

Sweat is from the Tidewater area and got to see him live in the State playoffs. He's got the body that Burns does not. Burns is going to have trouble putting on that type of weight.

Blake Alderman
Blake Alderman
Inside the Gators Recruiting Analyst
New Was told Shavar was informed this morning after getting final work from people at UF in academic department.

Blake Alderman

InsideTheGators.com Recruiting Analyst
[​IMG]
63 Blake Alderman, Today at 11:31 AM

This is Florida lead crooter on Rivals...This goes to show you These guys just make **** up...its laughable

Advertisement

Hes going to FSU mane what are you talking about

You're right. He is. But before he decommitted (which I found out this morning--sorry.. I don't keep up with recruiting much except for Miami), those were his words about the gators. Now, he did switch to FSU. And, IMO, he made the right choice. He's going to be somewhere he's comfortable.

I'm guessing this will be the new norm. Flip a kid, but have him stay quiet to mess with other team's recruiting.

Advertisement
Back