Vern....update on Shavar?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I personally sent a duffle bag to this kid. Fingers crossed!

****_you_duffel_bag.jpg

He's not coming...Vern trolling as usual trying to get everyone's spirits up knowing there is zero chance of landing him so he can then sh*t on the staff/team when it's official we are not his choice

Got rock hard when I heard he called Miami.... walked around with a boner for a few days...Balls bluer then a smurf mane....

Advertisement
Got rock hard when I heard he called Miami.... walked around with a boner for a few days...Balls bluer then a smurf mane....

All good..just tell him to take the "Gerald Willis" route..we will be here waiting for him with open arms after next year once he finds out Gville is a dump..

Advertisement
Why would anyone with his abilities want to be coached by anyone but the number 1 d-line coach---KOOL..

Advertisement
crossover22[]_[];2477709 said:
When did vern become a insider?

Just on this one mane

So Vern,

I'm late to the game on this subject...... Can you give an update as to what you know the situation to be is at the time......

Any secret backdoor dark room meeting going on between Shavar Manuel & Pastor Richt.....

National Signing Day "surprise surprise" to the Swamp Lizards......

crossover22[]_[];2477709 said:
When did vern become a insider?

Just on this one mane

So Vern,

I'm late to the game on this subject...... Can you give an update as to what you know the situation to be is at the time......

Any secret backdoor dark room meeting going on between Shavar Manuel & Pastor Richt.....

National Signing Day "surprise surprise" to the Swamp Lizards......

2 years ago he was All Miami.. Golden and scheme killed all possibilites..transfers to IMG gets SEC disease..LSU falls back so he chooses Gheyturds, has 2nd thoughts, calls Miami to gauge interest, I got a boner and alerted the board ...Miami wanted him to come vist on 29th but he already planned to go to FSU on 29th... No middle ground was reached last I heard..Boner went flaccid when I didnt hear anything back from J Rock... Got called a troll by the frustrated, the meager, and the weak...If I hear anything new Ill let the board know

Kid has a lot of talent but will take a miracle for him to fulfill it. Was told by a coach on staff at img that he was one of the top 3 laziest kids he'd ever coached. The Malik barrow kid going to osu is the stud. Lsu backed off because they were told of his horrible work ethic. I'd be surprised if he plays before his junior year if he's still in school by then.

2 years ago he was All Miami.. Golden and scheme killed all possibilites..transfers to IMG gets SEC disease..LSU falls back so he chooses Gheyturds, has 2nd thoughts, calls Miami to gauge interest, I got a boner and alerted the board ...Miami wanted him to come vist on 29th but he already planned to go to FSU on 29th... No middle ground was reached last I heard..Boner went flaccid when I didnt hear anything back from J Rock... Got called a troll by the frustrated, the meager, and the weak...If I hear anything new Ill let the board know

I always love to read your contributions.

Just one question though................is there a whitevern out there that you gotta make sure you differentiate yourself from?:newman:

Advertisement
Back