Venzell Boulware

Advertisement
Trevor Darling still makes me SMH. Cant understand what happened to that kid. Didn't improve one bit from HS to college. Guess its an example of a kid that just didn't really love football and didn't want to put in the work to be at least mediocre.

Anyway, excited to see what this kid can bring to the table. Could use all the help we can get at OL. At least until the young kids get acclimated.

Advertisement
This guy QUIT on his team at ut. During the season.

All that proves is that he has an IQ above 80.
What kind of person would take orders from this man?
Butch-Jones-TylerLecka-GettyImages-619131614_xvvbht.jpg

I don't trust anybody that didn't get the **** out of Tenn. At some point you have to leave the cult before they start passing around the spiked punch.

Advertisement
Ideal 5
St. Lou
Scaife
Gauthier
Gaynor/boulware
Donaldson
Nah. I'd rather keep Donaldson at RG. Not sure he can survive on the edge.

Like rok said earlier in the thread, I'd rather have one weakness (RT) than potentially two (RG/RT) if Donaldson can't hold up out there.

St. Louis/Boulware/Gauthier/Donaldson/Least ****** body

That way, in theory, you have four bodies you can leave on a island and only have to worry about helping one.

Where is this whole “Donaldson natural position is a guard”coming from? Because he played there last year as a freshman? He only did that because he was one of the 5 best lineman and we had 2 established starters at tackle.....

In addition to that Donaldson is not your typical 6’6 340 lineman this kid played on the sfe team as a lineman running routes before , he’s very athletic for his size.

Donaldson can definitely play the OT position period which he has played the last few years in highschool. He has the feet to move and definitely the size: you don’t see many 6’6 lineman at guard unless they can’t move whatsoever. That’s not the case with Donaldson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Where is this whole “Donaldson natural position is a guard”coming from? Because he played there last year as a freshman? He only did that because he was one of the 5 best lineman and we had 2 established starters at tackle.....

In addition to that Donaldson is not your typical 6’6 340 lineman this kid played on the sfe team as a lineman running routes before , he’s very athletic for his size.

Donaldson can definitely play the OT position period which he has played the last few years in highschool. He has the feat to move and definitely the size: you don’t see many 6’6 lineman at guard unless they can’t move whatsoever. That’s not the case with Donaldson

You make sense here but why was Searels so reluctant to make the switch? Sounds like it was a last resort after nobody could stop our DEs.

You make sense here but why was Searels so reluctant to make the switch? Sounds like it was a last resort after nobody could stop our DEs.
Giving other guys chance like George brown. After the first scrimmage he had no choice to work someone else there because they couldn’t get plays off

Advertisement
If he can be halfway decent at run blocking would be good improvement over what we have.don't know why richt is stuck on the power formation with our line.with the talent and depth outside should spread em out till the oline gets to where it can do the power runs

You trippin trippin

Donaldson can definitely play the OT position period which he has played the last few years in highschool. He has the feet to move and definitely the size: you don’t see many 6’6 lineman at guard unless they can’t move whatsoever. That’s not the case with Donaldson

We shall see soon enough. IMO, didn't see anything last year with his feet that says to he consistently play tackle at a high level in Division I. I think some of this is due to weight. He should be in much better shape and hopefully that translates to improved quickness. All this being said he is a big, wide, long, strong kid who is definitely in our top 5 again. We certainly need him to lock down the tackle position for us to be successful on offense.

Advertisement
Back