Venzell Boulware

Advertisement
We hope he’s a plug and play guy. But honestly, looking at our OL...if we struggle again this year, seeing who we have on the line, imma have to question the coach v. the talent. Here’s hoping and praying Boulware comes in and stabilize a weakness.

You're absolutely right- if he's not, that's on Searles, not him. The kid has the size and experience necessary to come in and contribute right away

Advertisement
Advertisement
First 3 plays...he's at LG...the dude is getting owned imho

Yea he is. Not the whole game but for sure on some plays. But that’s probably as good as he’s going to face.

But it’s Bammer, it’s a while back, so I’m giving him a pass thinking (hoping) he’s improved somewhat since then, and honestly, we sure as fūck need competent O linemen...and at worst, he’s competent and we can use him.

If he can be halfway decent at run blocking would be good improvement over what we have.don't know why richt is stuck on the power formation with our line.with the talent and depth outside should spread em out till the oline gets to where it can do the power runs

Trevor Darling repeatedly had his **** pushed in by Pitt and UNC. This guy is an upgrade no matter how you slice it.

Advertisement
Advertisement
This guy QUIT on his team at ut. During the season.
A lot of people did, butch jones was his coach. I was teammates before with a 5 star receiver a few years back that went there and left , a lot of sh*t was going on

This guy QUIT on his team at ut. During the season.

Butch Jones was a disaster! I wouldn’t hold that against this kid at all. Kids were fighting in the locker room before games and many more issues. I don’t blame the kid on focusing on graduating so he could get out of that **** hole ASAP!

Advertisement
Back