Vegas odds makers have Jalen Hurts going to Maryland

Advertisement
Who cares? If we miss then he’d rather play for one of the guys who benched him then we move on to Tate Martell who supposedly can play right away and if he can’t then go get Ben Hicks from SMU as a Rental for a year.

Advertisement
These odds are literally meaningless. Most of the sites that put out things like that don't actually list the odds for betting on their sites, and when they do the limits are insanely low (literally like $25). Completely meaningless.

Here is the brilliance of Vegas "oddsmakers". They think "hey, the former OC is a higher position than former QB coach, therefore he must be going to Maryland over Miami". Of course, that ignores whether Jalen was closer to his position coach than his OC, and it ignores whether Miami has more talent than Maryland.

In the immortal words of Wesley Snipes in Passenger 57, "Always bet on green and orange".

Take that bet.

Advertisement
I saw Hurts mom in the gables signing a lease for a condo at the David Williams.

Advertisement
These odds are literally meaningless. Most of the sites that put out things like that don't actually list the odds for betting on their sites, and when they do the limits are insanely low (literally like $25). Completely meaningless.

Yup. I posted one gambling site's "odds" on where Hurts is going last week......and we weren't even listed. And this is even when he supposedly had already planned his visit to Miami.

Advertisement
If Martell graduates from OSU and can join the team in summer and play that’s who is want. Getting Tathan for 3 years completely stabilizes the position.

Placing all their money on Maryland only to pick Miami....Vegas wins again

Here is the brilliance of Vegas "oddsmakers". They think "hey, the former OC is a higher position than former QB coach, therefore he must be going to Maryland over Miami". Of course, that ignores whether Jalen was closer to his position coach than his OC, and it ignores whether Miami has more talent than Maryland.

In the immortal words of Wesley Snipes in Passenger 57, "Always bet on green and orange".

Take that bet.
Upvoted, especially for the Passenger 57 reference. One of my favorite movies.

Advertisement
Back