Vegas O/U odds out - Miami at 8.5

Advertisement
Advertisement
If we can't win 9 games with Rosier, Sheriffs or Kosi wth this schedule we aren't going in the right direction

Last year some places had Miami at 6.5 it was easy money. Not sure I'd be willing to touch 8.5. Only Alabama and Ohio State have an over under of 10 or higher.

If we don't beat this win total- especially with a bad OOC slate and a Coastal Division likely to be even worse than usual- than Rick needs to be fired.

Advertisement
Advertisement
The day is near when Vegas will have our O/U at 10+.

Reality is ,we are starting all over at the most important position on the field which wont be the case in years to come.

With the uncertainty at QB ,only a few games are a slam dunk and the conf games only offer a few gimmies.

Why do people think Kaaya was such a big loss? Other than Brock Berlin I have never seen such an overrated QB before. There's a reason why he was only a 6th round pick.

Advertisement
Why do people think Kaaya was such a big loss? Other than Brock Berlin I have never seen such an overrated QB before. There's a reason why he was only a 6th round pick.

Think of it like this. He was the 9th QB taken out of 50 or so that were eligible , puts him in the top 20 percentile.

So yeah, he wasn't the best out there but he was drafted which is a lot better than anything we have had around here in a long time.

Advertisement
Back