Vegas O/U odds out - Miami at 8.5

Advertisement
Why do people think Kaaya was such a big loss? Other than Brock Berlin I have never seen such an overrated QB before. There's a reason why he was only a 6th round pick.

What does that say about rosier and sheriffs the fact they couldnt take the job of a ****** 6th round pick

8.5 is very telling. Miami is still two or three years away.

lol Kaaya might be overrated but if he stayed it would be O/U 9.5 and I'd take the over everytime

Advertisement
I will be there next mont and I'm gonna bet at least a grand on the overs..should be easy money.

If I do well in the tournament I might bet twice that.

Actually it's not telling at all. Do you know how they come to the number of 8.5?

Does it matter? Vegas knows what they are doing. Is it a exact science? No. But Vegas is telling us that our huge question mark at QB and OL may be too much to overcome for this team this season even with our weak *** schedule. To me that is saying a lot and it's disappointing.

Personally, I think we win 9-10 but won't win any games that can be program changers (FSU 2000 or UCLA 98). 2018 is the year Miami really takes the next step.

Last edited:
Advertisement

Actually it's not telling at all. Do you know how they come to the number of 8.5?

Does it matter? Vegas knows what they are doing. Is it a exact science? No. But Vegas is telling us that our huge question mark at QB and OL may be too much to overcome for this team this season even with our weak *** schedule. To me that is saying a lot and it's disappointing.

Personally, I think we win 9-10 but won't win any games that can be program changers (FSU 2000 or UCLA 98). 2018 is the year Miami really takes the next step.

Yeah it matters.

Why do people think Kaaya was such a big loss? Other than Brock Berlin I have never seen such an overrated QB before. There's a reason why he was only a 6th round pick.

What does that say about rosier and sheriffs the fact they couldnt take the job of a ****ty 6th round pick

People forget that Walton had a big year bc teams were worried Brad would throw down field - that threat is gone.

What does that say about rosier and sheriffs the fact they couldnt take the job of a ****ty 6th round pick

People forget that Walton had a big year bc teams were worried Brad would throw down field - that threat is gone.

But teams weren't worried about the QB's ability to pick up yards either. Perry(assuming he's the starter) should keep defenses honest because he has much more ability to tuck it. With Kaaya they could hone in on Walton.

Yeah it matters.

Oh, ok.

Advertisement
If we can't win 9 games with Rosier, Sheriffs or Kosi wth this schedule we aren't going in the right direction

True. We should win 10. But I wouldn't be willing to put any money on it.

58869344.jpg

Our QB situation can have us in a difficult spot.
I'm obviously rooting for the QB to succeed but you just never know with first year players. You never know with true freshman. I think Kosi is the goods but to play devil's advocate what if he's Not?

What's our record look like then.
I feel we have a few wins regardless of QB Play
BCU
ARK ST
TOLEDO
UVA

That's it.

Advertisement

LOL with perry because hes mobile he will have way more openings because the d line has to contain perry unlike Kaaya. That should make him have a bigger year

lol Kaaya might be overrated but if he stayed it would be O/U 9.5 and I'd take the over everytime

if he stayed and the over/under was 9.5.... I wouldve taken the under easily. Cant win 10 games with him as our QB.

Who f*cking cares, dumbass. Neither of them are going to be starting next season.

Advertisement
Back