Vegas has 0 respect for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU is still very dangerous. They can crawl out of a hole way faster than most teams out there. They have enough talent to beat anyone. They also have enough discipline issues to get slaughtered if they aren't careful. I don't think Richt turtles it if we get a lead. You CAN'T against this team as they are still very dangerous. I think this game is going to be a bloody battle.

No surprise on the spread. Our own fans don't respect us so why would Vegas? We have to make them believe, keep winning and we will do just that. Well, maybe not make our fans respect us but others will.

LOL!!! Vegas could give two ***** about any team personally. They set it where they feel money will be played and team winning/covering.

Some of you need to get off the personal vendetta complex.

we're only -3 vs FSU. unranked @ #10 ..#10 only giving 3..It's unheard of basically.

Advertisement
we're only -3 vs FSU. unranked @ #10 ..#10 only giving 3..It's unheard of basically.
If you think that Vegas money is so easy to take,bet the other way.If money start pouring in taking the Canes,they will quickly readjust.In other
words,put your money where your mouth is!

FSU is like the germans in late 1944....mounting their last desperate offensive in the battle of the bulge.

**** won't be easy but we have to step up and smack them down. let them know its not their year and we are taking over now. there's no other way around it...you wanna be king? then snatch the crown off the head.

Should I prepare for artillary and a brutal winter then??

I would say Yes.
Myself, already rubbed some urine on my keyboard and hands to prevent freezing.

good, me and [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] are prepping the .50 cals to Rambo this ****

The team has this.

Advertisement
If you can dodge a wrench you can dodge a ball

200_s.gif

Advertisement
Rivalry game. Also some of you still don't get how Vegas works. Also some of you need to respect yourselves before you demand respect from everyone else on planet earth.

We only proved our lazt coaching staph was bunx sauce. Now we need to beat fsu and unc the no one can say ****....until them i dont blame them for not picking us. Whe we were falling aoart with clappy espn would always predict miami miami miami....they got tired and accepted our mediocrity. Just win and that goes away until then i cant blame anyone saying they dont trust us in big games

Vegas wants a 50-50 split so they are guaranteed to win. They set the line at a point that they think will draw a 50-50 split. If there is a disparity in wagering for one side, they will adjust the line to make the other side more enticing so they can get to the 50-50 split.

one of the frosh LBs will put a good lick on cook early and take him out for the remainder of the game.

it wil happen.

Advertisement
Back