Vegas has 0 respect for us

They were a playoff team in 2014 and we should have beaten them with a 6-7 team.

It's a rivalry game - Everything goes out of the window.

Advertisement
Advertisement
FSU lost to UNC (a legit top 20 team) and UL (top 5 team).

Let's not pretend like FSU is terrible. Dalvin Cook is an elite RB and can single handily carry them to 9 wins this year, even with that ****ty OL.

we're only -3 vs FSU. unranked @ #10 ..#10 only giving 3..It's unheard of basically.

Dude, why are you smoking crack cocaine on the Sunday, the Lords day???

You better remember who we are playing. This is FSU, bruh, not Duke. Those guys are going to be locked and loaded next week, best believe that.

Advertisement
we're only -3 vs FSU. unranked @ #10 ..#10 only giving 3..It's unheard of basically.

Vegas "respects" only one thing: $

Nothing personal...they set and adjust lines to make the most money for themselves.

If you think the current Miami -3 is "disrespectful", then look at this as a buying opportunity.

Not picking at you, but just dont understand when people get so fired up about the betting lines and "respect".

Vegas "respects" only one thing: $

Nothing personal...they set and adjust lines to make the most money for themselves.

If you think the current Miami -3 is "disrespectful", then look at this as a buying opportunity.

Not picking at you, but just dont understand when people get so fired up about the betting lines and "respect".

Yep.

Pretty surprising and refreshing to see the number of level headed posters in this thread.

Dont worry-the crazy obsessed fans will chime in soon enough.

That line is exactly what I expected.

If you watched us dominate in the late 80s early 90s and then for that brief period in the 2000s then you have very high expectations and you know what a great team looks like. I believe coach Richt will get us there again. That's all I'm gonna say.

Advertisement
fair points gentelmen. I just think we absolutley roll. This will be my biggest bet of the season & maybe of my life.

Advertisement
FSU is like the germans in late 1944....mounting their last desperate offensive in the battle of the bulge.

**** won't be easy but we have to step up and smack them down. let them know its not their year and we are taking over now. there's no other way around it...you wanna be king? then snatch the crown off the head.

Should I prepare for artillary and a brutal winter then??

I would say Yes.
Myself, already rubbed some urine on my keyboard and hands to prevent freezing.

good, me and [MENTION=6030]Ibis Wingz[/MENTION] are prepping the .50 cals to Rambo this ****

fair points gentelmen. I just think we absolutley roll. This will be my biggest bet of the season & maybe of my life.

Do we have the depth and stamina to play 4 elite quarters of football, which will be necessary to beat FSU? That's the question. I think we can beat them, but I still think we have a lot to prove. Vegas thinks so too.

I'm surprised we are favorite. They came in here undefeated in Jameis last year and it wasn't a big spread. So Vegas is basically giving us the home crowd.

Sent from my SM-N930T using Tapatalk

Advertisement
Back