Vegas has 0 respect for us

Advertisement
Advertisement
Fsu will be 20-25 and we haven't won in 7 years. They were #2 in the country 2 and a half weeks ago so not sure why the surprise

that's a nut number. fwiw the number is suppose to split money on both sides evenly, and leave the vigorous for the house. vegas doesn't have feelings.
coaches poll we're 10 and fsu is 21.

Last edited:
Advertisement
We played them very close with Golden

This game is historically very close despite the teams standing coming in

FSU is like the germans in late 1944....mounting their last desperate offensive in the battle of the bulge.

**** won't be easy but we have to step up and smack them down. let them know its not their year and we are taking over now. there's no other way around it...you wanna be king? then snatch the crown off the head.

Advertisement
Pretty surprising and refreshing to see the number of level headed posters in this thread.

Rivalry game!

Lot's of times, the line is meaningless.

I'm content being -3 favorites.

Basically, they see this game as a toss up.

Ask yourself, do you think they had this game as a push a few weeks ago?

We have to earn our respect, and we will begin to earn it by beating FSU.

Advertisement
FSU is like the germans in late 1944....mounting their last desperate offensive in the battle of the bulge.

**** won't be easy but we have to step up and smack them down. let them know its not their year and we are taking over now. there's no other way around it...you wanna be king? then snatch the crown off the head.

Should I prepare for artillary and a brutal winter then??

Should I prepare for artillary and a brutal winter then??

I would say Yes.
Myself, already rubbed some urine on my keyboard and hands to prevent freezing.

Rivalry game. Doesn't matter if they were winless. They're coming to play.

Yep.
I remember back in 2002 when they weren't that good and we were contending for a repeat National Championship.
Our boys were supposed to kill them in the Orange Bowl, and it didn't happen.

Advertisement
Back